Self Intro

United States
United States
How did you find GTPlanet?
I have been seeing GTPlanet for roughly 2-3 years now. I have seeing a lot of good tips, forums, troubleshooting and more, which help me finding helpful and interesting stuff.

Where are you from?
I am from Durnham NC, a political science major, and I’m interested in cars, video games, and political insights.

When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
I raced Karts as a teenager, before a brief stint in local formula ford which I gave up to focus on study. My first Gran Turismo game was an Arcade Mode and Simulation Mode (Gran Turismo Mode in PAL and Japanese versions), which you can play in PS1, and ever since then I have been playing this game for years.

Racing always interested me, dad was always into biking and worked as an Engineer so he knew enough to explain things to me as a kid. Before then I didn't have time for racing games. I don't play any games online given that people are not constrained by socially acceptable behavior in an online environment. I guess my favorite GT game has to GT4. I haven't played any others beyond that, though GT5 and GT6 does look impressive.

Do you play with a steering wheel?
Yeah, only on arcade games and real F1 wheels. I don’t have much time to play because of my job.

What other games do you enjoy?
Here are some of my favorite lists:
Mario
GT games
Zelda
Final fantasy earlier version
Skyrim
World of war craft
Grand theft auto
Bioshock
Metal Gear
Resident evil
Fallout
Oblivion
Etc…

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
Don’t have much expectation yet. I just want to be part of this great community.

Last edited:
You want to be part of this great community and yet nobody welcomed you?

Let me be the first to welcome you to this great community. :gtplanet:

:gtplanet: + :gtpflag: = :bowdown::cheers:

Back