Sell Escudo for How Much Money?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CMcraz23
  • 4 comments
  • 710 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
19
I was just wondering how much you can sell the Escudo for. I have yet to win it but I probably will sell it since I need the money for the black LM cars. I'm in like day 350 or so. So I need the money. Thanks.
 
This'll probably get locked, I say just win it and find out for yourself.
 
Mouser1286
This'll probably get locked, I say just win it and find out for yourself.

Why would it get lock. Lol thanks.
 
265,624 Cr.

Next time looking for yourself is a good idea, however, I suggest you do a search for "quick money, easy money, fast money, lots of money, etc etc." then you will really get along just fine.

Case closed, the end.

ps, member posting to say "this will get locked" are not contributing and because of that, only contributing to the problem they play critic to. :sly:

jk :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back