Selling cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdk
  • 7 comments
  • 800 views

tdk

(Banned)
Messages
453
Messages
AjKnight666
Are there any cars you CAN sell? Seriously, you spend all of your credits on buying a car and tuning it for a single event that barely pays you half of what you spent, then you can't sell the car? Retarded.


What do I do? Is it going to be at least patched or something?
 
Trade it. Someone else is bound to need that same car for that one event as well. That's how I got my Lupo.
 
*sigh*


I'll start trading everything as soon as I finish the extreme events I guess.
 
Yes you can sell some cars, but really you should be allowed to sell any car you own.
 
Really? I've sold heaps of cars. Maybe you're doing it wrong.
 
Can not sell the current car you are using; switch cars and sell the one you want to sell; they don't pay much considering the price new!
 
Anything $500k and over you can't sell in the game. That's seems to be the magic number.
 
Anything $500k and over you can't sell in the game. That's seems to be the magic number.

Yes, that's what I mean. I know I can sell the crappy cars, but what's the point? It doesn't earn me any credits. I can win back triple those credits after 3 minutes of grinding.

The "sell car" function is absolutely useless in GT5. Sigh.
 
Back