selling cars

• Thread starter Nick5701
  • 15 comments
Canada
Canada
I discovered a glitch in the GT7 game. I am not able to sell a "gifted" Nissan GTR which I received a few months ago. The vehicle does not appear in the used car evaluation screen, which prevents me from selling it. Does anyone have a solution? I buy and sell cars daily, this is the first time it happens to me. Thank you everyone, Nick

Not a glitch. PD made it so you can't sell it.
Thank you for responding. I do not understand the logic behind forcing us to keep a car we don’t need. Like I mentioned above. I buy and sell cars daily. This is the only vehicle that does not appear in my evaluation screen.

Not a glitch. PD made it so you can't sell it.
just like the numerous ambulances i have thinking i could sell them....

(you can still get rid of them but at no profit...)

Last edited:
just like the numerous ambulances i have thinking i could sell them....

(you can still get rid of them but at no profit...)
I don’t mind not selling the GTR and just disregarding it, but the vehicle in question does not show up on my list of owned vehicles when I’m in the evaluation section. It's probably a glitch.

You can not sell DLC cars or any of the gift cars you received from PD, like the Red Bull 25th Anniversary, the Ambulance or the movie version of the GT-R. I bought the 25th Anniversary disk version of the game with the extra 3 cars and I can not sell them. I also signed up for Haggerty and got the Porsche 917k. I can not sell that car either because it was a DLC car.

Edit: However, gift cars from playing the game, like ones that are won in the cafe menus or through roulette tickets, can be sold.

Last edited:
I don’t mind not selling the GTR and just disregarding it, but the vehicle in question does not show up on my list of owned vehicles when I’m in the evaluation section. It's probably a glitch.
Strange, I sold many gift cars over the last few months. Never had a problem. This is the only vehicle that will not appear in the evaluation list. Do your gift cars appear in the list? Just curious.

Strange, I sold many gift cars over the last few months. Never had a problem. This is the only vehicle that will not appear in the evaluation list. Do your gift cars appear in the list? Just curious.
There are 2 types of gift cars. There are those you can sell and those you cannot.
The kind you can sell come from earning/winning them…roulette tickets, menu book rewards, extra menus, gold/silver/bronze achievements, etc. will show up on the valuation screen where you can sell them.
The kind you cannot sell come directly from PD for one reason or another such as preorder DLC or simply because they want you to have it for free (X2019 anniversary, Toyota Ambulance, etc.) will not show up there.

There are 2 types of gift cars. There are those you can sell and those you cannot.
The kind you can sell come from earning/winning them…roulette tickets, menu book rewards, extra menus, gold/silver/bronze achievements, etc. will show up on the valuation screen where you can sell them.
The kind you cannot sell come directly from PD for one reason or another such as preorder DLC or simply because they want you to have it for free (X2019 anniversary, Toyota Ambulance, etc.) will not show up there.

I’m pretty sure I won the GTR with a roulette ticket

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 3
Yeah that is one that you cannot sell as it is a special edition given to you directly by PD for watching the Gran Turismo movie trailer during the promotional period.

Discarded or sold? I’m pretty sure you can still discard vehicles which is different than selling them.
I believe discarded, in my quote.

I posted, around September or earlier, about being able to sell my Yaris flag livery. I had to buy another Yaris to do it.
Thing is, a previous update disabled showing gift cars in the UCD. Up to that point, when Selling cars was enabled, we could see the gift cars and their value, but couldn't sell them due to the gift program. However, buying a Yaris, GT500 Supra and Porsche Living Legend, enabled the selling of those cars. Which, I did sell my DLC cars.

For whatever reason, my stealth RX-Vision and RB25 can not be discarded or sold, in the same fashion.

Back