Selling FT-96?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MezzyGezzy
  • 2 comments
  • 426 views
Messages
1
Messages
MezzyGezzy
Hiya I'm new here anyway I just got the FT-96 by completing the clubman cup and it sells for 90k and I need money I have 111k might sound alot but I'm looking to buy a Ferrari for the european classic cup or w.e which is near 100k when I buy it I want at least 100k, Should I sell it? does it help me in later events?
 
Hiya I'm new here anyway I just got the FT-96 by completing the clubman cup and it sells for 90k and I need money I have 111k might sound alot but I'm looking to buy a Ferrari for the european classic cup or w.e which is near 100k when I buy it I want at least 100k, Should I sell it? does it help me in later events?

Did you do the seasonal events? They give you millions of credits.
 
Back