Chaos Fire Messages 1,572 Jun 29, 2004 #1 http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v129/Psyco1254/SEMA/?action=view I took teh pics. *yawn* I need some sleep....
http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v129/Psyco1254/SEMA/?action=view I took teh pics. *yawn* I need some sleep....
-Fred- This is a custom title Staff Emeritus Messages 25,557 Somewhere. Jun 29, 2004 #2 Moving to Multimedia section... You really need a tripod, btw. Some nice cars in there, at least so far.
Moving to Multimedia section... You really need a tripod, btw. Some nice cars in there, at least so far.
VIPFREAK (Banned) Messages 8,961 Jun 29, 2004 #3 I second that tripod... all 145 pics arn't of WRX's are they?
P pimp racer Messages 4,805 Jun 30, 2004 #6 Hey I rember seeing this EXCAT car doing a burn out in the night the tires were screechiing Man was it amazing! Still looking at pictures. Great thanks!
Hey I rember seeing this EXCAT car doing a burn out in the night the tires were screechiing Man was it amazing! Still looking at pictures. Great thanks!