send car!

Messages
24
Messages
trainspotting90
JB434 sent me his car, I've won races, and fed back to him

he says, failed operation

I try to send my veyron, and tells me the same thing, I do not have more cars in my garage, and he did not arrive .. What happened?
 
I've had the same problem. Took me about half an hour for my buddy to get a vehicle. But JB434 is an Ok dude, I don't think he'll screw you. Besides, just wait 24 hours untill the servers refresh, you might get it then.
 
I've had the same problem. Took me about half an hour for my buddy to get a vehicle. But JB434 is an Ok dude, I don't think he'll screw you. Besides, just wait 24 hours untill the servers refresh, you might get it then.

I lent him the car, the car failed to come back to me due to the gift failing.
 
I lent him the car, the car failed to come back to me due to the gift failing.

I see.

And you haven't got the car anymore in your garage Trainspotting90?
 
This has be nementioned somewhere, I'm sure of it. If a trade fails you should immediately exit GT5, before it has chance to save, and then reload the game as normal. The car should then be in your garage. This is a glitch apparently. 👍
 
I see.

And you haven't got the car anymore in your garage Trainspotting90?

not his car, nor my veyron I gave him to give it a try ...

i'm real real real sorry......
 
It could be beneficial to make sure you both are actually logged into the games community before sending anything.
The best way is to exit GT Mode and re-enter. On entering GT Mode you should be in the community.
Don't think that by being logged into the PSN that you are actually in the community.

To make sure you are in the community check the info ( messages, log, etc., etc.) and see if it registers.
If not you are not in, so don't send anything.

This is not to say that being logged out of the community won't work, because I have sent cars to someone not logged in and they received it.
If in doubt try sending a horn or something.
 
see if the is a car is in the community
 
I've had the same thing happen with a 1.4m Enzo.....sonofa!!!!!!!!!

I sent it to my friend, but he never got it. I don't recall seeing a error message. Ubviously, I didn't turn the system off before it saved and I lost her. I wasn't really all that impressed with the Enzo, but it still suck losing all that hard earned value ;(
 
Back