DaDDyMELO Messages 203 New York Messages DaDDyMELO Messages ArcticMelly Mel Oct 20, 2012 #1 How can I send myself a photo that I took a snap shot in when i was in a race? I want to send it to my email, but absolutely clueless of how to do so?
How can I send myself a photo that I took a snap shot in when i was in a race? I want to send it to my email, but absolutely clueless of how to do so?
priesty_lfc Messages 3,660 Bristol Messages priesty_lfc Oct 20, 2012 #2 DaDDyMELO How can I send myself a photo that I took a snap shot in when i was in a race? I want to send it to my email, but absolutely clueless of how to do so? Click to expand... Export it to the xmb, then you'll have to save it to a USB and transfer it to your PC/Laptop.
DaDDyMELO How can I send myself a photo that I took a snap shot in when i was in a race? I want to send it to my email, but absolutely clueless of how to do so? Click to expand... Export it to the xmb, then you'll have to save it to a USB and transfer it to your PC/Laptop.
DaDDyMELO Messages 203 New York Messages DaDDyMELO Messages ArcticMelly Mel Oct 20, 2012 #3 priesty_lfc Export it to the xmb, then you'll have to save it to a USB and transfer it to your PC/Laptop. Click to expand... im not able to just email it to myself?
priesty_lfc Export it to the xmb, then you'll have to save it to a USB and transfer it to your PC/Laptop. Click to expand... im not able to just email it to myself?
priesty_lfc Messages 3,660 Bristol Messages priesty_lfc Oct 20, 2012 #4 DaDDyMELO im not able to just email it to myself? Click to expand... Not that I'm aware off. Have you tried going to the GT website....... If you set your picture online I'm not sure but it may show up on your GT profile so if you check the website it might show up there?
DaDDyMELO im not able to just email it to myself? Click to expand... Not that I'm aware off. Have you tried going to the GT website....... If you set your picture online I'm not sure but it may show up on your GT profile so if you check the website it might show up there?