Send/Share Tunes

• Thread starter SZRT Ice
  • 6 comments
United States
New York
SZRT_CIC_Ice
As one of my many ideas, I'd like to see the implementation of a simplified system that allows players to share tunes with one another.

The "Send/Share Tune" feature.

There are many applications in which this feature can be made useful:

A Race Series with particular and restricted racing modifications for all applicants.

Drag Racing.

A tandem online Drift session.

Or to simply help players who are not adept to customizing tune setups adequately.

This feature should not have a limit as the parts and cars did in Gran Turismo 5 to allow mass distribution amongst all players participating in an online event.

In the event that a player does not have a specific part or parts for a tune, a prompt will appear:

"You do not have all parts required for this setup. Which parts would you like to purchase/apply?"

Fully Customizable Racing Transmission: Not Installed. Install this part? [ ]

Fully Adjustable Racing Suspension: Not Purchased. Buy this part? [ ]

Limited Slip Differential. This part is not available for this vehicle [X]

Cancel Tune-up? [ ]

Delete This Tune? [ ]

To differentiate one tune from another, tunes should be able to be named.

"My Tune Sheet"

1. Max Speed Tune
2. Deep Forest Setup
3. Ice's Drift Tune
4. Tune 4 (Generic/Unchanged Tune Name)

5. GTP WRS Tune

There should be a minimum of 5 tunes per vehicle. And tunes should be interchangeable from one vehicle to another so people can copy setups and make minor adjustments when using different/similar cars in a racing series, without the need to start from scratch.

(Please support this idea! I put a fair amount of thought into its functionality, I don't see it posted elsewhere, and I believe it can and will be very useful if implemented!)

Thank you!

mr kaz do u think tournament mode in open lobby it can be very exciting?

image.jpg

This is literally the idea I had that I came here and signed up to post. I really hope this gets implemented, as it would be so much easier than looking stuff up online, like on YouTube and whatnot. I want to add, it should be a searchable thing, ala scapes photos, liveries, replays, etc. not just something accessible in an event.

Latest Posts

Back