Sending Cars

Germany
Germany
YOLOMANDEV
I know back in GT5 people sent hacked cars. But I wish to send cars in Gt6. Not saying to send hacked cars but I like to trade with people and give cars to friends that started the game. In gt6 its gard to do money thats why I would like to send cars to friends. I know that you guys can bring it back and yiur fear is the hacks. I get it, i dont like hackers. But you guys can make a way that it wont allow sending hacked cars by detecting them. Also the problem of not able to send cars is that I need to help a person tune a car and I am telling him my tunes and how to do them.

I know back in GT5 people sent hacked cars. But I wish to send cars in Gt6. Not saying to send hacked cars but I like to trade with people and give cars to friends that started the game. In gt6 its gard to do money thats why I would like to send cars to friends. I know that you guys can bring it back and yiur fear is the hacks. I get it, i dont like hackers. But you guys can make a way that it wont allow sending hacked cars by detecting them. Also the problem of not able to send cars is that I need to help a person tune a car and I am telling him my tunes and how to do them.
I totally agree but that's their call:gtpflag:

I'm pretty sure there will be limits, but I don't know that cost will be one of them. We shall see.
in GT5 , in my racing league
i gave away cars or money to winners
now it's impossible, why
it was fun to give away cars and money
please give us back this feature

And without limits please.

It would be understandable if PD cappped the points and/or value of gift cars to prevent fraudsters.
I would even be happy to give stock cars without any mods to my friends, if it means we can have gift cars back!

At the very least we should be able to send cars between our own accounts on our own PS3's. So many missed opportunities in GT.

👎

Latest Posts

Back