Sending ghost replays?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 12 comments
  • 3,479 views
Messages
821
Messages
EivlEvo
I searched and saw that it wasn't possible early on, but I wasn't aware if anyone has figured out a way to go about this? That is of course sharing a ghost replay.

It also wasn't in the FAQ...

So then. Can I share a ghost replay with a friend without buying a plane ticket for my USB stick?
 
I searched and saw that it wasn't possible early on, but I wasn't aware if anyone has figured out a way to go about this? That is of course sharing a ghost replay.

It also wasn't in the FAQ...

So then. Can I share a ghost replay with a friend without buying a plane ticket for my USB stick?

Sending the USB stick wouldn't help, the replay is bound to the account ID upon which you played the recorded instance of GT5.
 
Uhh whats the US? I think NTSC?
 
It's a shame that we can't share replays over PSN. I can upload replays from FM3 and anybody in the entire community can view those. I can also upload them to Forza's website from where they can be viewed as a video file, and I can download that video file to my PC to do whatever I want with, like upload it to YouTube.
 
You can share replays as far as I know now.

I created a new User and imported a replay from my main account.
And it works perfectly.


raVer
 
You can share replays as far as I know now.

I created a new User and imported a replay from my main account.
And it works perfectly.


raVer

This is what made me think that ghost replays were tradeable shareable now. But... apparently I'm wrong.

Seriously though... these things are such simple little things. I wish PD would get their heads out of their butts. As far as I'm concerned this is basically GT Prologue II and GT6 will be the "real" gt5.

What a bunch of dolts.

And where the heck is all that "free stuff" Sony promised us for the PSN being down?
 
What´s your Gameversion?

Post a Replay and I will try if it works.(export to usb and zip the whole PS3 folderwith your PC)


raVer
 
u cant post ghost replays. regular replays I could care less about. Ghost replays are what I need.
 
Tried with the Ghost replay , worked perfectly too.

Here a Ghost for BCES-00569

Ghost is for Tsukuba


raVer
 
Last edited:
Tried with the Ghost replay , worked perfectly too.

Here a Ghost for BCES-00569

Ghost is for Tsukuba


raVer

Fascinating... I missed your explanation of how to do it, or it wasn't clear to me...
 
Go to your Replay Theater , choose a replay , press triangle , export replay , copy onto USB from your "Save Data Utility (PS3)" , zip the whole "PS 3" folder with your PC and post it where ever you want.


raVer
 
Back