Sending Problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter nico0794
  • 9 comments
  • 848 views
Messages
178
Messages
nico0794
I'm having sending problems. The last car I sent was 36 hours ago. But GT5 wouldn't let me send another car now, saying 'I have reached my daily limit'. What the heck is that suppose to mean? Why can't I send a car? I still have 12 trade dates to come.
 
Have you traded to a diff account on your ps3 today at all ?
 
Hmmm odd one that is sorry but I don't know why that would be have you tried re setting your ps3 when it's been 24 hours ?
 
Did you sent a ticket?
 
You didn't use up your send slots sending paint or something? I've miscounted the number I've sent before.... limit= 5 items or 4 items and 1 car per day. This might explain it.
 
thanks for your answers. I have already sent the car. All I had to do is reset the PS3. Somethin' up with it I guess?
 
You didn't use up your send slots sending paint or something? I've miscounted the number I've sent before.... limit= 5 items or 4 items and 1 car per day. This might explain it.

Are you sure about that? I thought cars were different from items. I'm able to send 5 paint chips and a car/ticket daily.
 
You didn't use up your send slots sending paint or something? I've miscounted the number I've sent before.... limit= 5 items or 4 items and 1 car per day. This might explain it.

Completely wrong.

Every day I send out the following...
- 1 car or ticket.
- 5 paint chips.
- 5 museum cards.
- 5 horns.

Also, for now you can send out an unlimited amount of gear each day.
 
Completely wrong.

Every day I send out the following...
- 1 car or ticket.
- 5 paint chips.
- 5 museum cards.
- 5 horns.

Also, for now you can send out an unlimited amount of gear each day.


Ditto, so do I.
 
Back