Sense of Paint Chips and Horns

  • Thread starter Thread starter robzombie1230
  • 3 comments
  • 590 views
Messages
72
Messages
robzombie1230
Hi,

where is the sense of having different unique paint chips and horns, if they're wasted the moment you build them onto a car? The Horns come even rarely then the paint chips. I have some duplicates but a LOT more that i have only once...and yeah duping them in order to have the same paint at least twice is kind of annoying if you have about 1000 paints :/

How do you deal with this fact?
 
Can't say that it annoys me having 1000 + paints and duplicates of many of them...

It's nice to have them if I sometime want to paint a car, but I rarely do that, now that im almost done with the game, have upgraded and tuned most of the cars I drive.

As for the horns I really couldn't care less... Never used them... There are some funny horns with sounds that makes me chuckle but nothing more... ;)
 
Theyve tried to get every paint shade used by every car manufacturer for more realism in the game. I dont use the horns as they are boring and just different pitches... nothing cool like musical horns.

Paint chips are very useful, ive only duplicated silver chrome once (never used it) and a few greens and oranges because i like those colours :D
 
Back