Sepanblau Perlefeffect R8 LMS Race Car WANTED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoLiEG
  • 19 comments
  • 1,202 views
Messages
6,725
Mexico
Mexico City
Messages
MoLieG
Hello people! I'm currently looking for this car :D

I have a Jetblau R8 and I would like to swap it for the one listed above ;)

I can give you some chrome or matte paints also ;)

Can trade right now! :)
​
 
Last edited:
Is there anything else you would accept for the Toyota GT-1?
 
Is there anything else you would accept for the Toyota GT-1?

Hello! Hmmm... I would also like either the Opel Calibra or the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 for it... :)

...or even maybe a Ford Falcon :)
 
I'm going to my classroom right now (I'm currently at college)... please leave your offers here or PM me ;)

Really want a Darkblue R8 LMS :nervous:
 
What about a Mark IV? I'll take the GT-1 if this offer goes.

Also have a 155.
 
The dark blue R8 is "Sepenblau Perleffekt" :)
 
What about a Mark IV? I'll take the GT-1 if this offer goes.

Also have a 155.

Hello! Thanks for the interest, but I have a Mark IV already :)

BTW... The GT-One is now gone!

Still looking to swap my Jetblau R8 for the Dark Blue R8 LMS Race Car... Can give some Chrome and Matte paint for it also ;)
 
Anyone??? :nervous:
 
A final bump before I go to sleep :)

Please! This may be the last car I need to trade for :)

Thanks! :)
 
The exact name is: Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 (Sepanblau Perleffect)

:)
 
try bongomancan, he has it, im sure
 
Checking that right now ;) Thanks!
 
I'll have it on the 23rd and all other 9 colors of that car. If you don't get it by then, send me a pm.
 
I'll have it on the 23rd and all other 9 colors of that car. If you don't get it by then, send me a pm.

Ok bos! Taking note on that! :) Thanks a lot!

I have a yellow FTO Super Touring car in my UCD at the moment... if somebody wants it, please let me know ;)
 
Still looking for it :)

FTO still available!
 
For your Ford Falcon? By the way mine has 0miles/1 change?
 
The Falcon was from another deal, so, yet again... I dont have it :dunce: ...

Here's a list of my haves:

PREMIUM:

FERRARI F10
GT BY CITROEN RACE CAR
CALSONIC IMPUL GTR
LEXUS PETRONAS GTR
TAKATA NSX '06
PEUGEOT 908 TEAM TOTAL
MAZDA 787B
CASTROL SUPRA '97
RED BULL X1 CARBON PROTO
ALFA ROMEO TZ2 CARROZZARA DI ZAGATO
FERRARI 330 P4
JAGUAR XJ13
FORD MARK IV
PAGANI ZONDA R
RED BULL X1 SEBASTIAN VETTER VERSION

STANDARD:

VW NARDO
XJ220 ROAD CAR
R8 LMS RACE CAR JETBLAU METALLIC/DAYTONAGRAU METALLIC/BRILLIANROT METALLIC
FORD GT CONCEPT '02
BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR
R8 LMS RACE CAR PLAYTATION
CAMARO RACE CAR
SUZUKI ESCUDO
LISTER STORM V12
FORD GT LM RACE CAR GULF & SPEC II RACE CAR
BENTLEY SPEED 8
PENNZOIL NISMO GTR
XJR9 RACE CAR

+ 10 MILLION CREDITS

IN UCD:

LAMBO NOMAD DIABLO
YELLOW FTO SUPER TOURING CAR
 
By the way... ALL of my cars are modded and have miles...
 
Afternoon everybody! :)

Still looking for this car :nervous:

Again, this might be the last time I need your help :)
 
Back