• Thread starter Conza
  • 8 comments

Conza

Sports Caraholic
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
Conza_No1
I'd like to make a large request, but a good one I think, to have the "Gran Turismo Sport" board re-re-named back to "Gran Turismo 7" and any threads talking about GTS specifically be moved to a new board called "Gran Turismo Sport".

I think this is appropriate, because much of the discussion in the current GTS board now, is related to GT7, not simply to the next game in the Gran Turismo line.

Supplementary to this, to keep focus on the new GTS board and not the old GT7 board, perhaps moving the GT7 board under the Gran Turismo Series as a sub-board, to divert attention away from it would also be a good idea.

Wasn't GT7 just a placeholder name for the next game in the franchise anyway?
Has there been any specific information come from PD about GT7 and GTS as separate entities, or has all of the information up until this week just been about the 'next game'?

All threads in that board were basically talking about the next GT game, it was just assumed that was titled GT7. Now we know otherwise, we can still continue discussion on the next game, most threads are still relevant.

We generally only have one forum dedicated to the "next" unreleased Gran Turismo game. Until we learn more about GT Sport and the eventual timeline for GT7, I think the GT Sport board is enough.

Fair enough Jordan, just putting it out there. It might be similar discussions, it's just in my head GT7 is on hold and GTS is next, but it won't (need to?) address many of the concerns in a traditional Gran Turismo game.

Guess we should get back to talking about GTS for now then 👍

Back