sergeantbash's GT6 and GT5 gallery.

• Thread starter Snapey
  • 21 comments
United Kingdom
Isle of Wight
Sergeantbash595
SNAPEY93
Hi everyone, ive been taking photos on GT5, since release, but never had the time to post them up on here.The first few pictures are from very early on in the game, so i didn't have much experience. please let me know what you think, s i really want to improve, so any tips would be great :)

Eiger Nordwand Short Track by snapey18, on Flickr

Lucerne - Chapel Bridge by snapey18, on Flickr

Red Bull Hangar-7_1 by snapey18, on Flickr

Cape Ring North by snapey18, on Flickr

Autodromo Nazionale Monza by snapey18, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square by snapey18, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 7 by snapey18, on Flickr

I like the F40, F10 '10 & zonda R, nice work. Out of all of them the F40 stands out more, nice red ferrari with a black & white background looks amazing.

Thanks! I have plenty more Ferrari and Zonda photos, which i need to put up here, as soon as i have access to the PS3 :)

For my next set of photos. i decided to use two of my favorite cars, which are the Ferrari 330 P4 and the Jaguar XJ13. i was going to put the ford gt40 in there to, but it didn't look good enough,as its standard :(

Ahrweiler - Street_1 by snapey18, on Flickr

Ahrweiler - Street by snapey18, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife by snapey18, on Flickr

Kyoto - Shoren-in by snapey18, on Flickr

Autodromo Nazionale Monza by snapey18, on Flickr

My next set will be all about speed. i will shortly be posting up more pictures.

Last edited:
So here is my speed/power update. it consists of a F40, Mclaren MP4-12C and a Mustang trans-am and also my first(and most likely last) X2011 shot. enjoy :)

Toscana by snapey18, on Flickr

Road Course - Indy by snapey18, on Flickr

Road Course - Indy by snapey18, on Flickr

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps by snapey18, on Flickr

Ive took so many pictures today(love not having college on Fridays) last update for a couple of days, might be putting more up on Monday if i have the time :)

Sorry about the lack of updates, i really haven't had anytime. The next update will have plenty of pictures.

After a long time away from GT5, I'm going to start posting pictures again, I would like to think that the next set of pictures will be my best!

Next update will be later on today, need to go to college!

The last two of the LFA are beautiful.
But there is a strange thing on the windscreen on the last one, no ?

Thanks! The strange thing on the windscreen is the wiper,i hadn't really noticed that till you mentioned it!:lol:

EDIT:Should probably upload GT6 photos in the GT6 Photo topic. :scared:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back