sergeantbash's GT6 Gallery *Updated 13/02/14*

• Thread starter Snapey
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
Isle of Wight
Sergeantbash595
SNAPEY93

UPDATED TODAY: 11th February 2014
Hi everyone, after a long time of not really taking any photos to post up here I decided it was time I started up again. As with previous games, I really enjoy taking pictures of some of my favourite cars, and although I don't consider myself to be as brilliant(unlike the majority of skilled photographers on this forum) I have some great fun taking the pictures!

Ascari Full Track
by snapey18, on Flickr

Gemasolar
by snapey18, on Flickr

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_1
by snapey18, on Flickr

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_3
by snapey18, on Flickr

Last edited:

Visiting courtesy of the link in your reply at my gallery.
Great minds think alike LOL
12467334284_4a40a13315.jpg

So, I finally ventured into some proper editing techniques, I still have long way to go, but it's a start none the less! Looking through all the edited galleries on here though...tough competition:bowdown:

I really like the last on the LFA pics.
I agree with that. The LFA pics are quite good and the last is excellent with a good composition / angle and a nice light.

Which software are you using for merging pics ?

I agree with that. The LFA pics are quite good and the last is excellent with a good composition / angle and a nice light.

Which software are you using for merging pics ?

Thanks!:)

I'm using GIMP currently, I just need to work more on getting the transitions between the images as close to perfect as I can, I'm currently working on a panoramic shot, got to make sure this one, doesn't have white lines through it. 👍

Thanks!:)

I'm using GIMP currently, I just need to work more on getting the transitions between the images as close to perfect as I can, I'm currently working on a panoramic shot, got to make sure this one, doesn't have white lines through it. 👍

One or two tips when you want to make panorama withe merged pics :

- It's better (less distortion) if you are far away from the scene and you use the Zoom. With a f above 100 mm the fusion is easier.

- You have to use the right stick of the joypad to make rotation and not the left one.

- Use the EV block to have a constant exposition on all your pics.

- Don't use the filters they make some vignetting which is disturbing for the merge

- have a large covering area between two pics : a pic should have 50% in common with the previous one.

All these "rules" could be breack but if you follow them at the start it will be easier.

For merging I use a sotware called Zoner PhotoStudio, very simple of use. But there are a lot of others soft to do it easily.

One or two tips when you want to make panorama withe merged pics :

- It's better (less distortion) if you are far away from the scene and you use the Zoom. With a f above 100 mm the fusion is easier.

- You have to use the right stick of the joypad to make rotation and not the left one.

- Use the EV block to have a constant exposition on all your pics.

- Don't use the filters they make some vignetting which is disturbing for the merge

- have a large covering area between two pics : a pic should have 50% in common with the previous one.

All these "rules" could be breack but if you follow them at the start it will be easier.

For merging I use a sotware called Zoner PhotoStudio, very simple of use. But there are a lot of others soft to do it easily.

Ok, thanks for the tips I appreciate it! :)

Still have a little trouble lining up the shots(I'm uploading all attempts here to show progression, However, I think this is a step in the right direction thanks to @Kodje for the tips! 👍)

You're welcome :) Nice attempt 👍
Could you upload the original pics, if you agree I will try to merge them with my software :)

Back