Series Car Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter james6653
  • 8 comments
  • 752 views

james6653

(Banned)
Messages
3,734
United States
MI
Messages
GTP_James_USCC
Messages
killer sg1
I am making a series but I need help with one thing.

I need the names of the smallest engines & cars in the game made by the following manufactures:

Suzuki, Honda, Toyota, Volkswagen,& Lotus

The thing is they can't be DLC.

If someone can help me with this that would be great.
 
If your looking for premium only, just go into the dealership and look for the car's engine displacement.
 
Well, I was headed onto GT5 anyway, so I decided to help you out, and risk getting tree'd in the process. So here I have scanned through the dealers for the cars you requested, with the smallest engines (and backup options should you require them).
Suzuki: Cappuccino '91 (657cc), Swift Sport (1586cc)
Honda: Insight LS (1339cc), CR-Z (1496cc)
Toyota: Vitz 1.5 RS (1496cc), Prius G (1797cc)
Volkswagen: Kubelwagen TYP82 (985cc), TYP2 Sambabus (1192cc), Golf IV GTi (1781cc)
Lotus: Elise '96/Elise 111R (1796cc)
Please note that these are Premium. Not all of the Standard cars are available for viewing when I want, so I left them out. A little digging will hopefully yield the results you wish.
 
Firehound427
Well, I was headed onto GT5 anyway, so I decided to help you out, and risk getting tree'd in the process. So here I have scanned through the dealers for the cars you requested, with the smallest engines (and backup options should you require them).
Suzuki: Swift Sport (1586cc)
Honda: CR-Z (1496cc)
Toyota: Prius G (1797cc)
Volkswagen: Golf IV GTi (1781cc)
Lotus: Elise '96

Thanks for these. I updated with the cars I selected.
 
Sorry for the double post but I need a test driver. If interested in the job please PM me.
 
what sortof cars do you need testing?
 
You need any of them? I have some that I used for the seasonal and I don't want the anymore lol.
 
Subaru 360? Fiat 500? Citroen 2V?
I think all 3 of these cars have puny 2-cylinder engines.
For you, I hope they are fun.
For me, they are the plague.
 
Back