8-You can not skip the session
9 - you can not assign buttons to the keyboard = (
10 - The engine broke out of the box
11- Cars flying in collisions
12-MORE CORRELATIONS TO DO ....

please solve it soon ...

you find all the issues in these videos
thank you.

-From 59.00 to 1.02.00 minutes the rearview mirror problem is visible, activated and saved but once in the race it is no longer displayed

-after the first hour exactly 1:10:35 there is a very abnormal contact.
I do not think a ferrari can do this

-after 1:36:24 in the rectilinear I take something invisible.
????? wall? Step? rabbit?
there are still cars on the track after the start, why? this problem was present in the first.

-1:22:00 everything happens. I try to break the glass to see if it repairs when the car looks crazy and does not repair the glass

-the strangest problem after 1:04:30 am. I leave the box. look at the engine, VERY VERY VERY STRONG

Last edited:
It would probably help them if you include what system you are on as there is a possibility an issue is only affecting 1 or 2 platforms and not all 3.

On the PS4 I have some massive visual artifacts at the start of the Nordschleife segment 3 (the standalone track). Something like 30% of the sky and trees that were completely blotted out by single color white, purple or green blocky patches.
I grabbed a screenshot the last time it happened but I really have to call it a night now so I don't have time to transfer to USB stick and over to my PC.

Same problem in three different attempts - two different cars, snowy two times and early morning sunny the last. My steering wheel also started spinning like mad the first time right after loading the track.

No problems when I did a few laps on a different track afterwards.

It would probably help them if you include what system you are on as there is a possibility an issue is only affecting 1 or 2 platforms and not all 3.
It would also help if they were time-stamped. The first video is nearly 90 minutes long - nobody is going to watch that for something that occurs very briefly.

Agreed. Everyone wants to get the issues taken care of but they aren't going to do the grunt work for you. Anyone reporting issues should give timestamps for longer videos or just edit it down to very short videos isolating the problems.

It would also help if they were time-stamped. The first video is nearly 90 minutes long - nobody is going to watch that for something that occurs very briefly.

many problems are not reproducible in video. crazy steering wheel (when you enter a session) Keyboard not working (we really need this)

many problems are not reproducible in video. crazy steering wheel (when you enter a session) Keyboard not working (we really need this)
Then you video the ones you can and provide written details on the rest.

Got the same problem with the buttons to program.
I can’t use my button box.

Also my connection with my wheel (G29) got lost and could not reconnect without restarting the game.

I’m using PS4 standard.

First 30min impression is not ok.
Hope they make soon a update to solve small problems.

On the PS4 I have some massive visual artifacts at the start of the Nordschleife segment 3 (the standalone track). Something like 30% of the sky and trees that were completely blotted out by single color white, purple or green blocky patches.
I grabbed a screenshot the last time it happened but I really have to call it a night now so I don't have time to transfer to USB stick and over to my PC.

Same problem in three different attempts - two different cars, snowy two times and early morning sunny the last. My steering wheel also started spinning like mad the first time right after loading the track.

No problems when I did a few laps on a different track afterwards.
Are you sure that's not the sun coming through the trees onto the cars sun visor strip?

Are you sure that's not the sun coming through the trees onto the cars sun visor strip?

Well, I guess it's hard to be completely sure ;).

eProject CARS 2_20170922034205.png
eProject CARS 2_20170922033328.png

I've had one instance of this as I was leaving the pits at Oulton Park, suddenly there was a patch of red artifacting in the sky. Not seen it since.

I found when I started my career in karts that there is something wrong with the damage, hitting a cone would cause severe damage and ruin my race.

I've had one instance of this as I was leaving the pits at Oulton Park, suddenly there was a patch of red artifacting in the sky. Not seen it since.

I've also only had it on the one track I posted screenshots from (haven't tried the same track since).

Back