Serious problem. Cannot connect to network. HELP

  • Thread starter Thread starter nizmo_bro
  • 5 comments
  • 525 views
Messages
652
Messages
nizmo_bro
When I put in the game, before the opening credits, a GT5 popup shows up saying "cannot connect to network"
Then once I get to the menu, it won't let me navigate to get into GT Mode. I let it sit for a few minutes and am able to click on it only to wait another couple minutes before the same "cannot connect to network" pop up comes up.

Any idea what is causing this? What can I do to fix this?
I reset my system 3 times already and it does the same thing.
 
Sign out of PSN and you're done.
 
That'd probably help get the game going, but I was hoping to play online



EDIT: Hoping I'm not calling this too soon, but I think I got it to function properly.
Still no idea what caused it, but I hope it doesn't do this everytime I try and play.
 
Last edited:
Did you do the network test in the settings menu
 
Did you do the network test in the settings menu

Nah, I just messed with signing in and out while going through the menu. If it happens again I'll check all the settings and stuff to try and get it working right. 👍
 
Back