seriously?

  • Thread starter Thread starter panteraman
  • 15 comments
  • 1,410 views
Messages
4
Messages
oldpapa1
Every time I start liking this game something comes up to make me not like it so much. After accumulating enough dough to either buy a Lambo or put the aero kit on my Z06 I opted for the aerokit since the Z had been such a great car. Now $300k poorer I discover that I am stuck with hard "sport" tires and cannot change to my racing slicks. My great Z06 is now an 875hp pig on skates!! Am I missing something or is there a way to get the slicks back on my car??? Help me please:scared::scared:
 
Can't you just go to your car in your garage, click on tuning and select your other tyres?
 
If your running B-Spec, then there is nothing you can do.
 
you can't change tires under tuning, it's in the driver options.
 
All you have to do is make sure you have Racing Soft. Then ingame you go to Driving Options and select the right tires. I do not know why they put this outside of Tuning, but who knows??

Cheers
 
Everytime I start to like this forum, I come across a thread by a complete moron that makes me not like it so much.

Thats not cool, and not allowed under the forum rules.
 
Thanks for the answers guys, I'll go to driver options and make the changes! As for Mr. Beer, there are folks like him on every forum I've ever been on so his opinion doesn't mean much to me. I do appreciate your comments in my defense though!!!! Happy driving all!
 
Everytime I start to like this forum, I come across a thread by a complete moron that makes me not like it so much.

what you could have suggested instead of being rude to the "New Member" was to use the Forum Search option.
 
what you could have suggested instead of being rude to the "New Member" was to use the Forum Search option.

Thanks and I love your Mustang! I have a 65 GT vert. and it's killing me that I have to keep it stock to protect its value. I do have one of those great 351C's in my garage from my original Pantera. I'll put it in something some day!

And finally, thanks to you all (well almost all) the game is fun again. Driver options brought my car back to what it was:dunce:
 
Last edited:
ok.. so have you bought racing soft tyres? what to do is in the race menu before you press start race.. go to race options (TCS etc..) you will see a tyre option.. simply change to racing soft :)
 
ok.. so have you bought racing soft tyres? what to do is in the race menu before you press start race.. go to race options (TCS etc..) you will see a tyre option.. simply change to racing soft :)
Thanks but that doesn't work. Like some others mentioned you have to go to "Driver Options" and change the tires. Doesn't make alot of sense but it works! :dunce:
 
yeah thats what i meant lol i was thinking of a spec where you can modify TCS etc haha
 
It is in the same place in both A and B spec. Driving options before the race. In B-Spec you can change nothing but the tires. In A-Spec you can change the tires and also adjust the settings for TCS ASM ABS and so on. The other option is for selecting which parts are to be installed and actually tuning the car.
 
i don't know why PD didn't include it in the tuning window tho.
 
Back