Server Issue - Failed to reconnect to the network

  • Thread starter Thread starter msako
  • 4 comments
  • 4,182 views
Messages
203
I'm in North America and can't connect for more than 24-hours. Anyone else seeing this problem? I'm on the PSN but GTS can't save anything. I'm running on UPS so no problem if the power goes out but I have a lot to save now and it would be tragic to lose it.
 
I'm on the west coast and I've had no problems. I'm still mystified why PD thought online saves would be a good thing.
 
I wonder if I need to power cycle and lose what I have? Probably need to. It just disconnected suddenly and couldn’t reconnect. Thanks for the response. Probably my session is screed up.
 
I was thinking about this tonight. I remember I've had an issue that no matter what I did, I could not reconnect to the server until I closed GT Sport and put the PS4 into rest mode.

I expect by now you've figured it out though.
 
Thanks. I figured it out. Lost about a million and 15 various golds. No big deal. Live and learn. Got back most of it after a 5 hour session tonight.
 
Back