Server Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter brownstar
  • 4 comments
  • 936 views
Messages
3
Hi All, new to this site but been playing GT since day one. Does anyone know of any server issues? Since the PSN issues we resolved and its back up I've not been able to connect to the GT5 servers and my fun is seriously compromised. I've changed my PSN password and have that back up, my only problem is with GT5.

Any help is much appreciated.
 
Welcome to the forums :cheers:

Did you get an error when logging into the server?
 
Cheers! Yep it says 'Connection to server could not be established (ID 1:531)
 
Cheers! Yep it says 'Connection to server could not be established (ID 1:531)

Got the same thing when the game booted up. Honestly, I don't know what the cause is and how to fix it. I guess you can try clearing the cache and see if that helps.
 
Did some more digging and I've fixed it. Cleared the cache but no effect, so I released/renewed the IP on my cable modem and that sorted it. If you cannot access the admin functions on your modem try rebooting it.
 
Back