Server issues?

  • Thread starter Thread starter evoandy
  • 4 comments
  • 516 views
Messages
12
Trying to update my gt6, but it keeps giving me either a 503 or 504 error. I've reset my ps3, modem, and router, and reset all of my network settings and nothing seems to help. Is anyone else having issues?
 
Trying to update my gt6, but it keeps giving me either a 503 or 504 error. I've reset my ps3, modem, and router, and reset all of my network settings and nothing seems to help. Is anyone else having issues?
504 or a 503 error means it is a server issue.
 
-> I'm having the same 503 error as I'm trying to attempt to install Ver. 1.07. :indiff:
 
Oops, didn't see this thread and posted about the same problem in the 1.07 general discussion thread. Glad I'm not alone.

Edit: And as I finished posting this, it's working. 👍
 
-> Mines updating at the moment, so never mind! :)
 
Back