"Server Maintenance"

  • Thread starter Thread starter xagt393
  • 17 comments
  • 5,415 views
Messages
102
Messages
xagt393
Just started the game this morning 6:00am Sydney time and just before the opening movie a little window came up saying the server is under maintenance.

Could be something with all the lost cars or the slow online game?

Anyone got this?
 
yup, it's been down for awhile now
 
I lost connection to the servers at about 2 pm cet, so that's about 6 hours ago
 
Any info around as to what they are doing?
 
Any info around as to what they are doing?

Adding more servers to increase capacity?
Adding an update to the servers?
 
Server maintainance has often come with a new update shortly after :) Hopefully it's this and not some catastrophic failure.
 
Server maintainance has often come with a new update shortly after :) Hopefully it's this and not some catastrophic failure.

It says

We are currently experiencing an interruption of the Gran Turismo 5 online service.

We apologise for the inconvenience and ask for your patience while we work to restore the service.

Sounds catastrophic :(
 
Just great!......

The missus is off out tonight with her pals so I was hoping to get some online racing on the go once I've got the baby to sleep.

Doesn't look like that's gonna happen tonight then!
 
servers been down here for 12hours now. I only just started getting my online groove on, hope theres an update after maintenance. I cant wait 4 more goodies
 
Yea they went down abit before midnight Sat Syd time...I am hoping that my lost traded cars magically re appear...lol...yeah right...
 
i hope the servers didnt crash.
 
Last edited:
Really sucks for people that have their birthday today.
 
Back