quattpequatt Messages 134 Canada Messages quattpequatt Feb 25, 2014 #1 Is there a server maintenance happening right now?
Jimmy_Pop Messages 481 Minne-snow-ta Messages Nukedogger86 Messages nukedogger Feb 25, 2014 #3 Sorry... Double Post.
E Eddierome84 Messages 83 United States Messages eddierome Feb 25, 2014 #5 Update? Maybe? I havent been on in a few days but I believe a few Seasonals expire today that might be the purpose of maintenance.
Update? Maybe? I havent been on in a few days but I believe a few Seasonals expire today that might be the purpose of maintenance.
pakiman740 Messages 98 Massachusetts Messages pakiman740 Feb 25, 2014 #6 Nothing happened, next week folks.
Chris___75 Messages 375 Rockhampton. Feb 25, 2014 #7 pakiman740 Nothing happened, next week folks. Click to expand... Nothing that you know of. Im sure theres another exciting glitch waiting somewhere.
pakiman740 Nothing happened, next week folks. Click to expand... Nothing that you know of. Im sure theres another exciting glitch waiting somewhere.