Server related problems? No Game!

• Thread starter yannagas
  • 5 comments
Greece
athens
yannagas
Ok sitting here for over an hour trying to connect to the PSN. No way!
play my favorite seasonal TT? No!, Improve my time? No! that's what I get Today for being a loyal GT fan..
Yesterday while in the middle of trying zillions of different setups to improve my KTM lap, I got signed out, gt6 waiting for online data...gt6 freezing... program not responding waiting for something from the server ... PS3 3beep crash when i try to end the game...loosing my last setup changes for the 6th or 7th time in the last 3 days.
in one of those crashes I even got a 8002E5B0 error code, saying I have to accept PSN terms and conditions!

Seriously PD/SONY if you design and market a New Network hungry Game like GT6, Make sure your servers can handle the load, and make sure your program doesn't freeze crashing the box when your servers cant handle the load..

I'm still waiting to connect... Angry and frustrated.

please feel free to share your thoughts and express your feelings...

play my favorite seasonal TT? No!, Improve my time? No! that's what I get Today for being a loyal GT fan..
Yesterday while in the middle of trying zillions of different setups to improve my KTM lap, I got signed out, gt6 waiting for online data...gt6 freezing... program not responding waiting for something from the server ... PS3 3beep crash when i try to end the game...loosing my last setup changes for the 6th or 7th time in the last 3 days.
in one of those crashes I even got a 8002E5B0 error code, saying I have to accept PSN terms and conditions!

Seriously PD/SONY if you design and market a New Network hungry Game like GT6, Make sure your servers can handle the load, and make sure your program doesn't freeze crashing the box when your servers cant handle the load..

I am on TTs now. try this clear your system cache and see if that help you.

Last edited:

1. A while ago I had a similar problem. All of a sudden a message popped up telling me I have not accepted GT6 Terms and Conditions. I restarted the game and it seemed to have fixed itself. This was around the time of the 1.03 update.

2. I think there was a psn update today. What happened was that I got signed out of psn and the seasonals, and could not get back in for ages and every time I tried I was getting error messages and other glitchy things. I restarted the ps and allowed the update to complete - now ok.

Re. Clear system cache - good idea. Also, check how full is your hard drive. After I made about 10GB of free space the system and the GT6 seemed to run smoother.

I am not sure if this helps - just to say that you're not alone.

Thanks Guys for the tips, Yesterday i was able to login after 2 hours and played ok after that, but Same thing today.
Its a gt6 problem bug whatever.
I can sign in through the XMB every time ok. I can stay connected like that for ever.
the minute i load gt6 i get signed out, and when i try to login through the game no luck...
I even changed my email address to maybe change the actual server i connect to... no luck.
same thing also happens with my other account.

my disk is nearly empty, I haven't done the clear cache thing yet, as i'm afraid i'll lose other stuff together with the patches (game progress setups etc)

Thanks Guys for the tips, Yesterday i was able to login after 2 hours and played ok after that, but Same thing today.
Its a gt6 problem bug whatever.
I can sign in through the XMB every time ok. I can stay connected like that for ever.
the minute i load gt6 i get signed out, and when i try to login through the game no luck...
I even changed my email address to maybe change the actual server i connect to... no luck.
same thing also happens with my other account.

my disk is nearly empty, I haven't done the clear cache thing yet, as i'm afraid i'll lose other stuff together with the patches (game progress setups etc)
You will not lose game progress setups etc when you clear your system cache. Hey yannagas try these things https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/psn-error-80028ed6-today-error-8002e5b0.300740/#post-9269704

Last edited:
Back