servers whats going on

Netherlands
Netherlands
im getting pretty anoid with the way the servers are crashing
i mean you qualify then you cant race because the servers keep crashing
i paid €60 for a game that you cant even play online and gt sport is apparently an online expereince not to be missed

5 black screens on the bounce always at the matchmaking section, Needs a full game reboot .
And you get penalised because you left a race. This is getting stupid, it’s only started today so it’s gota be something PD done when they changed the venues and reduced drivers to 12

Same issue here - when joining races from Sport/daily mode i ended up with black screen 3 times having to reset PS4. Tried joining a lobby game instead and qualified as 3rd but during auto drive everyone bugged around the track and i lost 8 positions before the game even started

I’m really getting close to throwing game in the bin, it’s a PD issue and yet we are being penalised severely.

It is the same here, 100 yards from finish line server disconect, 3 black screens while matching and now teying to join a race seeing “NoMpsServer”..: it is frustrating to say the least

It is the same here, 100 yards from finish line server disconect, 3 black screens while matching and now teying to join a race seeing “NoMpsServer”..: it is frustrating to say the least
I'm getting the same, daily race times are coming and going and I can't get in any of them. NoMpsServer is my error too.

Same here in Sport mode. 2 out of 3 times the game says 'matching' and after a few minutes i get a 'server disconnect' error. Never had this problem until today.
Also most races are pretty empty. Only 6 to 9 players per session...
This is all slowly getting ridiculous! This game is at beta status at best.

Had 5 instances of disconnections today. 4 of these were during daily races - which is both frustrating and a little concerning.

Also got the disconnect error a few times. Was able to enter the dragon trail race once and there were just 10 players. But they were all the exact same level as me (BB). Where as before the field would be more mixed.

Your answer: http://www.gran-turismo.com/fr/gtsport/news/00_3012498.html
Due to a concentration of server access, there were issues of network disconnects and some ranking data that were not registered properly during the hours below:

- Server issues experienced during:
Oct.21, 6:00PM - Oct.22, 3:00AM 2017 UTC

We deeply apologise for the inconvenience caused to those players.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They won't change anything regarding the online save, it's a case of take it or leave it. And I can't refund my PSN purchase.

Server issues !! Really PD stop penalising us by dropping our ratings for your BS problems. There is nothing more infuriating than this heap....

Sort this out or shut the sports mode down till it’s fixed.

I’ve managed one race in 9 attempts now and did 4 out of 5 laps before the yryhard in front went off then punted me out the way on way back on, he should have ghosted after hitting the Armco bit didn’t.

Sports mode is broke in so many ways is a laughing stock now, I shan’t do any more on this till it’s fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering why ther were only 4 players in the race.
Seems like I was lucky that the server did not kick me.
To be honest, I even had my first victory...against those 3 others.

Server issues !! Really PD stop penalising us by dropping our ratings for your BS problems. There is nothing more infuriating than this heap....

Sort this out or shut the sports mode down till it’s fixed.

I’ve managed one race in 9 attempts now and did 4 out of 5 laps before the yryhard in front went off then punted me out the way on way back on, he should have ghosted after hitting the Armco bit didn’t.

Sports mode is broke in so many ways is a laughing stock now, I shan’t do any more on this till it’s fixed.

Just a heads up if you didnt know the level that cars ghost changes with an (SR)? Rating of above C.

Im at B level so I take it they dont ghost then ?
There’s a notice from PD explaining it but all it says is C and under they ghost more and less for above, I guess that means if your in a race with varying levels of SR (It may have been DR can’t remember) then cars are going to ghost differently. Not sure if thats a good thing.

Back