• 0 comments

Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet
What it is: Breakdown cover for your car. I took the roadside assistance only.
What it costs: £40 or so for the first year and £50 each year after that
How long have you owned/used it: 4 years, with one callout

That one callout was when my car battery went flat on Christmas eve last year, I called them and within 20 minutes I had a mechanic out to me, who checked the battery and found it was faulty. He started the car and offered to guide me to the local Halfords since I was in an area I was unfamiliar with. I bought the new battery and he fitted it there and then in the carpark. He was very friendly and helpful, never patronising and he left with a hefty tip since it was Christmas. ;)

I've also called them up to suspend my membership for a year and the phone operators are clear English speakers, in England, who are very helpful and do what you want without trying to sell you anything. I've never used a better help line.

The only downside I can see is the price, but then you really do get what you pay for.

Overall Rating: 9/10
Conclusion: It could be cheaper, especially as you're limited to 5 callouts a year, but the customer service and the fact that they're so helplful means I'll be renewing my membership once the free year on my new car runs out. Highly recommended if you're looking for breakdown cover. Other companies may be cheaper, but the level of service won't be as good.

Back