Sesto Elemento? maybe?

Canada
Canada
PrinceAsh
Hey guys, i was wondering. since the sesto elemento is based on a gallardo, would it be possible to make our own version of a sesto elemento by tuning the exsisting gallardo in the game?

ofcoarse it wont have the same body etc, but performance wise would it be possible. to still have amazing grip, engine response, and keep it light with weight ?

thanks!

I tried it myself, but the car weighs 1150kg with all weight upgrades (weight reduction 3 etc.) So it isn`t possible sadly... But there is still MANY other versions of the Gallardo you can tune (Superleggera, Super Trofeo Stradale etc.) We can hope for it as a DLC though.

I tried it myself, but the car weighs 1150kg with all weight upgrades (weight reduction 3 etc.) So it isn`t possible sadly... But there is still MANY other versions of the Gallardo you can tune (Superleggera, Super Trofeo Stradale etc.) We can hope for it as a DLC though.
would be awesome to have the sesto and egoista or veneno as DLC :)

Agreed! BIG Lamborghini enthusiast, and I would love to see more Lambos as future DLC (Gallardo Balboni, Diablo SV and SE etc.) So we`ll just have to wait and see :rolleyes:

Back