Set list.Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter wee_man
  • 0 comments
  • 493 views
Messages
1,476
Well I've got a gig with my group in a couple of weeks time and it's only a small one there's tones of other bands playing as well. We're only going to play covers, as we haven't had the time to finalise and perfect the songs we've made yet. So we've also got an audition in two weeks as well to see if we're good enough for this gig. So I suppose the question is we've got to play three to four songs and we only have two so far. We have no idea what else we could play. Any suggestions??? And sensible ones as well. We're after two other songs which are really gonna make the crowd move as well. So far the first song we're going to play is Guerilla Radio by Rage Against The Machine and New Begginings by Finch. Also preferably not aany particularly hard songs as half the members have been playing and performing for a bout a year. Not being big headed or anything but I'm probably the best musician out of the group as I've been playing guitar fro about 3 and a half years now.
Anywayz what two songs could we finish with??

Edit: Also we need a band name as well so any suggestions would be much appreciated.
 
Back