Setting and saving controller sensitivity?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrackBound7
  • 9 comments
  • 774 views
Messages
1,013
United States
Connecticut
Messages
TrackBound7
Is there a way to set and save the controller sensitivity? Every time I get into a car I need to go into the driving options and put it where I want it. Sure would be nice to not have to continue doing that.
 
It always saves for me. But each car has a different set up. An examply would be that any new car you buy (From UCD or NCD) will always have TCS on 5. Unless the same car has to be adjusted each time, I don't know what's wrong.
 
Is there a way to set and save the controller sensitivity? Every time I get into a car I need to go into the driving options and put it where I want it. Sure would be nice to not have to continue doing that.

Mine would do the same.... DS3 set to 1 by default, and no matter how many times I changed it to 7, it would always come back as 1!

Then, one day, and much to my surprise, I opened the options and found it had stayed at 7, and I never needed to change it again.

I have no idea why, but think it was because I used the red save button at bottom left of the screen to do a manual save. Might be worth a try.
 
go to a special event
set it to what you want
do the event
it will stay like that
 
Thanks, will try the event and the manual save idea.
 
I just click the sensitivity number twice. I click OK after choosing a sensitivity. Then I do that again. I've had no idea how to do it any other way.
 
Excellent, some good ideas in here to try. Mine had been at 0, for every car (new or otherwise), and for every race. I recently took the X2010 for a spin and had to set it to -2, and now it's stuck at -2, for every car, and for every new race. Each time I start a new race I have to go back to the setting and set it back to 0 (new race as in complete new selection of a race, not just a restart of the currently selected race). But maybe some of these options will help in permanently getting it back to 0.
 
Set it in the main options screen - before you get to GTLife screen. Then it should show up as that for default whenever you try a new car.
However, once you change it for a car, it will be set for that car always.

You can also get to the main options from GTLife under options. Basically, I'm talking about the same list of options where you can set your control buttons & clear your cache, etc.
 
None of the above mentioned ideas worked for me. I do remember my sensitivity sticking to 1 quite a while back. I have since liked using 3 a bit more. At some point tonight it finally just stayed at 3. Wonder if you just have to keep doing it an X amount of times. Thanks guys.

edit: Didn't see Melon's post at the time of writing this.
 
Damn. You sure you tried my way correctly? Basically, just go through the process of selecting a sensitivity twice. You push OK twice. And done.
 
Back