Setting up a lobby with the new "BOP Settings Options"

United States
Fresno, CA, USA
SnakeEyes427
A friend and I would like to know how this works?
Screenshot_20230702_200520_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230629_152439_Gallery.jpg

The whole thing not just the circled bit. He was have trouble getting in car back in after making one adjustment. Only thing I could think of is it have something to do with this.
However, a explanation of what the check mark indicates would be helpful as well.

Thank you

A friend and I would like to know how this works?
View attachment 1270150

View attachment 1270151
The whole thing not just the circled bit. He was have trouble getting in car back in after making one adjustment. Only thing I could think of is it have something to do with this.
However, a explanation of what the check mark indicates would be helpful as well.

Thank you
I would like to create a lobby as "Daily race GR3 - GR4" What settings should I choose to create correctly? There is a "Partial" option in some settings in daily races. Which partial settings(On Daily Races) are accepted and which are not when setting up a lobby?

how can I know more details about "Partially Allowed" ? Aslo I wan to set up a race as GR3 - GR4 Daily race Style lobby. For example Partially Allowed [Differential Gear (Partial), Brake Balance] whish setting is on Differential and whis is not allowed? Same quaestion for suspension and brake balance.

Back