Settings changing

  • Thread starter Thread starter DrkPhnyx
  • 2 comments
  • 395 views
Messages
239
United States
United States
Messages
blutspray
I did a quick search, but didn't find anything (apologies if I just missed it).

For a while, it seemed as though the Driver's Aids options were set based on car, and stayed with that car, online or off. But last night online, a friend and I both found that things got reverted back to stock for pretty much all cars.

Any ideas on why that happened? Do we need to check every car every time now, or is there a way to get the settings to stick with a car?
 
I don't play online, but offline driver aids like Skid Recovery, if you set it to on, it will be on for all cars. But TCS is based on each car...
 
I noticed this too, it seems that sometimes they just change back for no reason, maybe they only save for the duration of time that your online before you sign out
 
Back