Settings for Driving Force GT in GT6

• Thread starter brooster
  • 3 comments
I haven't played GT5 in several years and I just got GT6. I went into GT5 to look at the settings on the Wheel and everything is at default.

Best settings in GT6 for:
Traction Control
Skid Force Recovery
Active Steering
ASM
ABS
Controller Steering Sensitivity

??

The best settings are which ever you are comfortable with.

I could write here that every aid off and controller sensitivity at 6 is best, but the next guy will probably disagree as he is more comfortable with everything on and controller sensitivity at 4.

Unfortunately there is no right or wrong answer to your question.

I haven't played GT5 in several years and I just got GT6. I went into GT5 to look at the settings on the Wheel and everything is at default.

Best settings in GT6 for:
Traction Control
Skid Force Recovery
Active Steering
ASM
ABS
Controller Steering Sensitivity

??
really it's up to your preference. the big settings are now max torque and FF sensitivity. I personally a 4 max torque *due to my stand to light and moves too much higher than this* and Sensitivity of 9 I can feel every bump in the track but not have my wheel torque my stand around with this. Button set up is personal as well.
The aids are your choice SRF gives a odd feel on the wheel more torque with less give.
Active steering has no feedback I could feel it just keeps the tail from sliding out as fast.
ASM is a speed killer
Controller steering sensitivity is for DS3's
TC you shouldn't need with the DFGT I can't keep the wheels uncontrol in a 800 hp car on CS tires. *and I've only been using mine for 2 1/2 weeks*

Edit got tree'd lol but i agree you said it what i did with much fewer words

Back