Settings for x2010 on the Indy 500 Endurance

Grabiha
I did it twice already and I was doing high 31's to low 33's.. Ive seen posts on people doing it in low 30's.. Is that their consistent lap times? If so, could you share the exact settings? Thanks guys

I did it twice already and I was doing high 31's to low 33's.. Ive seen posts on people doing it in low 30's.. Is that their consistent lap times? If so, could you share the exact settings? Thanks guys

Uhm. You can drive the X2010 around Indy easily without lifting even with Racing Hards. How do you arrive at producing such a variance in times? You should be able to do every lap within 3 tenths or so. (disregarding traffic) I guess you can play a little with the transmission, because 7th is a little long, if you're running by yourself. With slipstream you might need the long 7th though.

Myself, I don't even understand why bother with the X2010's setup. Even a Level 0-Bob cannot lose a race in this car and driving it myself is just stress, and no fun at all.

Uhm. You can drive the X2010 around Indy easily without lifting even with Racing Hards. How do you arrive at producing such a variance in times? You should be able to do every lap within 3 tenths or so. (disregarding traffic) I guess you can play a little with the transmission, because 7th is a little long, if you're running by yourself. With slipstream you might need the long 7th though.

Myself, I don't even understand why bother with the X2010's setup. Even a Level 0-Bob cannot lose a race in this car and driving it myself is just stress, and no fun at all.

I want to know the settings so i can shave like close to 10 mins on the endurance (3 secs shaved x 200 laps = 600 secs/10 mins).. Do you know what settings you use to get the 30's? Thanks

Back