TCS: 7
ASM: 10/10

Downforce: --/--

VCD Setting: --

Ballast:
Front: --
Rear: --

Little description of handling characteristics:
As little braking as possible on Trail Mountain. The only braking is after the big straightaway. When you turn, the car might leave a cm of space from the back and the wall.

lol i hope this is a joke. you do know that drifting is the slowest way around a corner right? therefore you wouldnt need much to beat a drifting car while your drifting.
and lol at super softs. you could get a stock s2000, put on super softs and beat any drifting car while gripping.

That was the point but it's suppose to help you gain skill out of racing in low speeds using the accelerator to maintain the same speed for overall corners.

Then why on earth would you post it in the drifting forum?

But apart from that, the use of SS's, TCS and ASM will basically remove the need for any throttle control whatsoever to get the car around a turn. If the intent was indeed to create some sort of throttle control trainer it would have NO TCS/ASM, and the crappiest tires available.

So, to recap: this is a bad thread.

Oh My god.... I'm very confused here. I can't understand the meaning of this thread. Its real confusing!

Oh god..

psh its not even skill. if you can remotely keep up then it wont be a problem. although passing the drifter could prove to be a challenge in itself without hitting/bumping/mowing lawn.

psh its not even skill. if you can remotely keep up then it wont be a problem. although passing the drifter could prove to be a challenge in itself without hitting/bumping/mowing lawn.
Well,problem one that I just figured out. I read the title wrong because I thought he said drifting setting that can beat cars with out drifting. Backwards...damn my mind is slow this week.

yeah, this thread is rather useless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back