Setup for RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 (SUPER GT) '06

  • Thread starter Thread starter rotolox
  • 11 comments
  • 19,548 views
Messages
24
hello guys, I'm new to the forum ... I wanted to ask a good setup for my AsparaDrink Amemiya RX7 RE Amemiya (SUPER GT) '06, especially I would like to improve the grip on the track!
thank you and sorry for my English!
 
I have one and it's fantastic to me with stock settings. What kind of grip are you looking for? Corner exit or high speed?
 
I have one and it's fantastic to me with stock settings. What kind of grip are you looking for? Corner exit or high speed?

Increased grip out of corners! :)
i use medium and hard tire!
 
I could also use some help with this one, running it with just an oil change, as need to be below 355bhp.
 
I actually came here looking for a tune myself but seeing as nobody's put one up yet, I'll share a variation of one of mine. It's not my exact tune - it's quite basic, but it would be good to get some feedback...

Amemiya RX7 '06

Where can it be improved?
 
Thanks for this setup mate really helped mate. :)
 
I actually came here looking for a tune myself but seeing as nobody's put one up yet, I'll share a variation of one of mine. It's not my exact tune - it's quite basic, but it would be good to get some feedback...

Amemiya RX7 '06

Where can it be improved?

the secrect is out!!!!
 
chk the tunining database, the car is in there
 
i've got one which works pretty well with me,

Aero: 35/42

Initial Torque: 15
Acc. Sensitivity: 15
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Ride Height: -10/-1
Spring Rate: 15.5/17.5
Extension: 6/8
Compression: 5/6
Roll Bars: 1/3
Camber: 2.5/1.0
Toe: -0.55/0.55

Kind of just tune my suspension the way the guide tells me to, works out alright but some people do things which the guide tells them will encourage understeer, yet their tunes are much more grippy and sharp than mine are... what am I doing wrong?
 
Back