Setup's

Romania
Bucuresti
Sefu-boss-baas
Hey guys,

I hope there is someone there in the gt5 world that can give me some tips for my BP FALKEN RX7'03 cuz i can't do it. It oversteers every time i press the gas... So please help me !

Hey guys,

I hope there is someone there in the gt5 world that can give me some tips for my BP FALKEN RX7'03 cuz i can't do it. It oversteers every time i press the gas... So please help me !

I have never used this car before so I won't be of much help. But if you're spinning out when you hit the gas, you need to go easy on the gas. Some cars you need to gradually feed the gas. Others you can just plow your way through, full gas, but you will have to lift off eventually.

Hey guys,

What kinda tires are you using? (In my opinion, comfort hard tires are the best) And it sounds like you just need to practice on your gas. While drifting, try letting off the gas if you know your car is about to spin out; furthermore, press the gas again if your car about to straighten out. Keep on doing this until you feel out your car.

Never rely on tunes man. I hope this will help 👍

What kinda tires are you using? (In my opinion, comfort hard tires are the best) And it sounds like you just need to practice on your gas. While drifting, try letting off the gas if you know your car is about to spin out; furthermore, press the gas again if your car about to straighten out. Keep on doing this until you feel out your car.

Rookie move man. ;) Don't. GT5's tyre physics will grab traction if you let off too abruptly, and it will send your car understeering bigtime. ;)

That is the problem, i am doing that all the time i drift but it keeps oversteer and when i let go gas and press it again it doesn't have enough power to continue.

That is the problem, i am doing that all the time i drift but it keeps oversteer and when i let go gas and press it again it doesn't have enough power to continue.

Hmmmm try adding more power? If u already did, maybe the tires you are using are very grippy? Try comfort hards :)

Rookie move man. ;) Don't. GT5's tyre physics will grab traction if you let off too abruptly, and it will send your car understeering bigtime. ;)

I wouldn't go so far as to say "rookie"....pretty sure Rice knows his stuff.

Dom, I understand what you mean about letting off the throttle too quickly or too much, and how that can cause snap-back and/or understeer....but at the same time, if the OP is saying that he is spinning out due to oversteer, then feathering (or backing off the throttle gently) will help him prevent that....but you already know this :)

Dom, I understand what you mean about letting off the throttle too quickly or too much, and how that can cause snap-back and/or understeer....but at the same time, if the OP is saying that he is spinning out due to oversteer, then feathering (or backing off the throttle gently) will help him prevent that....but you already know this :)

This is exactly what I was trying to say :lol: Thanks for clearing it up fam 👍 I should've said "feathering" instead of "letting go of the gas" :lol:

Depends on the setup. Most of my cars I can insta-lift and they won't snap, depending on angle of course.

OP, wheel or controller? Post ur setup. I think the root of ur problem is ur thumb or foot.

This is exactly what I was trying to say :lol: Thanks for clearing it up fam 👍 I should've said "feathering" instead of "letting go of the gas" :lol:

I didnt mean to imply that Rice is a rookie, far from. I just see a lot of rookie drivers to this, thus me calling it a rookie move. The only reason for me actually 'pinking in' on it, is because there are a lot of people that do it without realizing it. Just trying to help, even though it was probably very unclear.

I didnt mean to imply that Rice is a rookie, far from. I just see a lot of rookie drivers to this, thus me calling it a rookie move. The only reason for me actually 'pinking in' on it, is because there are a lot of people that do it without realizing it. Just trying to help, even though it was probably very unclear.

Now I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down :P. In that case, I agree...rookie move. Same with "panic throttle". Smoothness is the key.

L.S.D braking/deccel setting can help combat the snap back with sudden rev drop situation. A higher setting will cause the wheels to stay close to diff locked when braking/deccelerating thus the rear wont regain traction so quickly.
Also If you use clutch, Pressing the clutch when braking/deccelerating will in effect void the L.S.D braking/deccel effect as you remove drive from the rear diff (through pressing clutch) & the rear wheels start to roll independently rather than being driven simultaneously. This will lead to a quick regain in rear traction.
I always use L.S.D at 5 initial, 60 accel, & go between 45 - 60 braking/deccel depending on the feel of the car under braking/deccel.

This is all in my opinion & is what I feel is correct.

Thanks guys i did it!

I lowered the hp with 10
Aceleration sensitivity 25
Throttle 25 now it works
Thanks for the help !

Wath tyres are you using?
Are you using a steering wheel or a Kontroller (DS3)?
how muche downforce do you have in front and the rear?
:)

Latest Posts

Back