Setups

• Thread starter ZaRacing76
  • 7 comments
South Africa
South Africa
Tokkie76
Hi Gents,

I am looking for some help in Pcars2 PS4. Is there an available database for setups for pcars 2 that can assist or can any of you give me some help. I am starting a season in GT3 class and not sure what i can do to be faster but currently 2.5sec off pase!!

Would appreciate so input.

Later gents.

Hi Gents,

I am looking for some help in Pcars2 PS4. Is there an available database for setups for pcars 2 that can assist or can any of you give me some help. I am starting a season in GT3 class and not sure what i can do to be faster but currently 2.5sec off pase!!

Would appreciate so input.

Later gents.

Basically .. none... :(

There is a assistant in the game who helps you with setups as long as you have a vague idea about what the problems you have. You do need to know some basics however:

Eg: the car is struggling to turn in. Well suggestions to fix that would be to soften the front anti-roll bars (or stiffen the rear), add some toe out or increase rear brake bias or potentially all three.

So there are some basics but you need to be able to describe to yourself what is wrong with the car to make good choices for setups. It is also worth considering that qualifying pace is not race pace and for longer races a good qualifying setup is typically not faster in an actual race.

Of course the alternative is to find a league which runs default setups.

There is a assistant in the game who helps you with setups as long as you have a vague idea about what the problems you have. You do need to know some basics however:

Eg: the car is struggling to turn in. Well suggestions to fix that would be to soften the front anti-roll bars (or stiffen the rear), add some toe out or increase rear brake bias or potentially all three.

So there are some basics but you need to be able to describe to yourself what is wrong with the car to make good choices for setups. It is also worth considering that qualifying pace is not race pace and for longer races a good qualifying setup is typically not faster in an actual race.

The Assistant.. is very basic and limited... to say the least... still better then nothing... just by a tinny bit...

Hi guys - we run default setups only in "Sick's Race Room" - Mondays and Wednesdays, one hour meetings from 20:30 UK time (I believe that is 22:30 South African time). Both Series are fully booked, but we have vacancies for a couple of Reserve Drivers who would be able to race when Regular Drivers are absent. Full details available from clicking on the blue links in my signature.

Thx for the input.

I will have a look and give you some feedback.

If you're looking for setups, blinkngone takes requests and provides the Top PC times. All of the ones he's done for that patch are in the OP. It's not the be all and end all of course but it will give you a fast setup. Just tune it to your liking.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...equests-for-Consoles(pictures)-Post-Patch-7-0
Hey.

Thx a mil.

Will check it out.

Ok. So I've looked at the link you provided but its more for timetrail/qualifying type laps.

We are doing a 40min race every second thursday with full setups and damage. Tyre ware accelarated and fuel depletion normal

Have to consider these things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. So I've looked at the link you provided but its more for timetrail/qualifying type laps.

We are doing a 40min race every second thursday with full setups and damage. Tyre ware accelarated and fuel depletion normal

Have to consider these things.
I know. I use that setup as a qualifying setup. And I tweak it to become a better race setup. More stability, more straight line speed.

Back