Seven Fireblade

  • Thread starter Thread starter DDD4175
  • 11 comments
  • 1,364 views
Messages
71
Messages
DDD4175
Is caterham seven fireblade rare?
 
Is caterham seven fireblade rare?

Not really. It shows up in the used dealership on about an average of every 25 days, as I've noticed.
 
It's also a [very fun] prize car.
 
I own 8 of them.
 
Crooooooow
Not really. It shows up in the used dealership on about an average of every 25 days, as I've noticed.

Yes, same here very common in my ucd.
 
I've yet to see actual proof (not anecdotes) that any car is "rare". The Seven was one of the first cars I bought from the UCD, and I have purchased four more after that, as well as passed a few more that I didn't want. It's also a prize car.
 
I get the feeling that the term 'rare' is just thrown around to try and influence the 'currency' (can't think of a better term) of trading.
 
In GT5 it is not, but try to find one in real life! There were only 25 Caterham Fireblades produced.
 
No rare cars in GT5!

The Caterham's a real blast, we just ran a season of them at WLR with a build that took them up to the super-Caterham p/w ratio. Awesome fun!!!

What's also nice is the 'roof' view is actually quite low and can pretty much be used as a hood view!
 
In GT5 it is not, but try to find one in real life! There were only 25 Caterham Fireblades produced.

Aren't they available in kit form though for one to put one's own engine in?

Back on topic, like everyone has said, this car is not 'rare'. I have 3 of them because they're such good fun for drifting with the right tune.
 
I get the feeling that the term 'rare' is just thrown around to try and influence the 'currency' (can't think of a better term) of trading.

Many people call a car 'rare' when it scores the 10 on mygranturismo.net, but there it is only based on how many people has that car n their garage...
Not all cars are wanted, but that doesn't make it rare :P
 
No rares you say?

I guess everybody here got the NSX-R Proto Road and/or Race car quite fast..
 
Back