L lbloom Messages 24 Messages greyghost2 May 3, 2008 #1 Raced on Suzuka 500 last night with GTP_kinsei and GTP_esoterik, and a couple more GTP guys whose handles I don't recall. I have to say you guys are some real clean racers. It was a joy running with you guys and I hope to see you again.
Raced on Suzuka 500 last night with GTP_kinsei and GTP_esoterik, and a couple more GTP guys whose handles I don't recall. I have to say you guys are some real clean racers. It was a joy running with you guys and I hope to see you again.
P P3DGpitstop25 Messages 34 Messages GTP_PITSTOP25 May 3, 2008 #2 lbloom Raced on Suzuka 500 last night with GTP_kinsei and GTP_esoterik, and a couple more GTP guys whose handles I don't recall. I have to say you guys are some real clean racers. It was a joy running with you guys and I hope to see you again. Click to expand... There is already a thread for this sort of post. It is Online races you enjoyed
lbloom Raced on Suzuka 500 last night with GTP_kinsei and GTP_esoterik, and a couple more GTP guys whose handles I don't recall. I have to say you guys are some real clean racers. It was a joy running with you guys and I hope to see you again. Click to expand... There is already a thread for this sort of post. It is Online races you enjoyed
Chadwicksracing SCANA Creator Premium Messages 1,614 South Florida, Messages Chadwicksracing & Racecleanstupid May 3, 2008 #3 You will find that kind of sportsmanship with any one of us racing. We enjoy racing with people like you as well, it just makes it alot funner when someone isnt trying to ruin your race. Thnaks.
You will find that kind of sportsmanship with any one of us racing. We enjoy racing with people like you as well, it just makes it alot funner when someone isnt trying to ruin your race. Thnaks.