SF19 Tuning after 1.31 Update

• Thread starter EYM12
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
EYM12
Hello I'm new to the forum and I wanted to ask for help and sorry if there was a better place to put this under.
Just yesterday I had finally gotten my sf19 Honda tune to reach 193MPH in a straight line, banging off the rev limiter in 6th, and the downforce and suspension were all fine, i could take Tokyo flat out.

However this morning after the physics update, my car couldn't get over 170 or climb in the 6th gear and was having issues getting any higher than 169-170, I'm not very experienced with the tuning aspect and was surprised id managed to make something that got past my previous top speed which was 180.

Does anyone have any tips or tunes they would be willing to share to get the car back up to the 190 mark or as close as possible? I'm not so worried about the car losing grip id rather just get the car to that speed again then worry about the balance n such though any advice on that would be greatly appreciated too, thank you. :)

Hello I'm new to the forum and I wanted to ask for help and sorry if there was a better place to put this under.
Just yesterday I had finally gotten my sf19 Honda tune to reach 193MPH in a straight line, banging off the rev limiter in 6th, and the downforce and suspension were all fine, i could take Tokyo flat out.

However this morning after the physics update, my car couldn't get over 170 or climb in the 6th gear and was having issues getting any higher than 169-170, I'm not very experienced with the tuning aspect and was surprised id managed to make something that got past my previous top speed which was 180.

Does anyone have any tips or tunes they would be willing to share to get the car back up to the 190 mark or as close as possible? I'm not so worried about the car losing grip id rather just get the car to that speed again then worry about the balance n such though any advice on that would be greatly appreciated too, thank you. :)
Did you do any changes to the car or driving full stock?
Have you noticed a change on the PP?
Are you driving with BoP enabled (the settings for BoP cars change regularly on the updates)?

No BoP and its anti lag is set to strong, power restrictor n all are on but are off/not being used, so other than tuning no mods and i think my pp is about 985-987 something around there

Did you do any changes to the car or driving full stock?
Have you noticed a change on the PP?
Are you driving with BoP enabled (the settings for BoP cars change regularly on the updates)?
No BoP and its anti lag is set to strong, power restrictor n all are on but are off/not being used, so other than tuning no mods and i think my pp is about 985-987 something around there

Hey, I’m having the same issues, I’m running my SF19 stock and TCS at 3. Only thing I change is the anti lag system to “strong” but I can’t get the car back up to the original 190 something MPH and I can’t turn the corners flat out like I did before this update. I just want the same handling all over again and top speed etc. I’m not a fan of this update or maybe I’m not seeing the benefits because I’m on a controller on a PS5. Someone help please.

Back