[SFX Calibre] - Got S-Effects?

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by Mysterious R, May 7, 2011.

1. Mysterious R

Mysterious R (Banned)

[​IMG]
    PHOTO GALLERY

Introduction

Hello fellow GTP'ers and welcome to my first real attempt at photography on Gran Turismo. I am more an action man than one to sit on the fence taking pictures but I cannot deny the absolute pleasure of seeing some of the pictures taken in GT5. I have had a fair bit of experience over the years with graphic design etc, though I now consider myself very rusty from not touching a JPEG for a long time.:scared:

I'm now an active member of Slide Effects(SFX) on Playstation and returning to GTPlanet has been a very exciting time. Over the course of my GT5 career I shall be sharing my love and appreciation for some of the finest automobiles of all time right here and hope that over that time I can improve and produce some great photos to encourage others to enjoy GT5 in the same way I do.
    :tup:

Anyways...On to the photos!

Occasionally I produce a picture that to me is epic, whenever I get one of these I shall put it up here to give this first page some life. These photos will mostly be 'realistic' ones but any other special shots I find will get a feature up here too.

So, enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. VeyronR8

VeyronR8

The pic of the 430 Scuderia is my favorite, nice work.

3. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

Looks good so far, I love the last shot great color and really crisp. I may have to borrow your idea of putting a few of the best pics in the OP, my best stuff is on page 2 and 3 of my thread and I fear people come in, see my Camaro shots and run, despite my lengthy explanations.

Looking forward to more. :tup:

P.S.
    Change your sig please, it creeps me out. ;)

4. Mysterious R

Mysterious R (Banned)

Thanks VeyronR8, I have another Scud photo that looks just as nice in my opinion but I would rather have organised sets for each manufacturer or car. I shall soon update with photoshoots of some of my favourite cars.

Cro: I'll change it, but not much hehe.

5. Duman079

Duman079

Nice start :D. The R34 is nice. Cant wait for better and newer R34 shots :sly:

6. Rossticles

Rossticles

Keep it up. That 599 shot is great!

7. Mysterious R

Mysterious R (Banned)

I love that one too. Ferrari's are probably my fave supercars, I also got a front-on shot to go with that one but I didn't want too much in the first introduction post. I expect to have a set up later today.:tup:

8. ashes619

ashes619 Premium

Very nice start. I will make sure I check in when you update next :tup: