Shadow

If there a way to increase the shadow in this game? Cars seem to look like they are floating off the ground. Adding more shadows and much darker shadows should solve the floating problem of all the cars.

Here is an example below.

34ewyvs.jpg

It is very noticeable when you are driving in the cloudy day or shady areas. There should be a very dark shadow underneath the car and a lighter shadow surrounding the car to make it look more ground and realistic. The picture above got none of that and that is why the car is floating in air.

Last edited:
I have found lessening the motion blur, so no lower than 1/500th setting helps. Certain filters will darken the shadows too, such as Vibrant and another (which I forget the name of, but it is the second option to the right of 'filter off') though you will need to fiddle about with their intensity and compensatory lightening. Also getting lower down near the wheel will help.
DRIVECLUB™_20160729123321.png

Very good and thanks!

Overall, I really like the graphics in this game. I would even say better than Forza 6 graphics.

The details for all the cars are pretty amazing. Just look at the picture you posted from the back of the Ferrari FXX-K, you can see all the glorious details of the nuts and bolts and the mesh screen. It is a shame that they stop making DriveClub game. Just imagine what they can do in the next 5 years.

Very good and thanks!

Overall, I really like the graphics in this game. I would even say better than Forza 6 graphics.

The details for all the cars are pretty amazing. Just look at the picture you posted from the back of the Ferrari FXX-K, you can see all the glorious details of the nuts and bolts and the mesh screen. It is a shame that they stop making DriveClub game. Just imagine what they can do in the next 5 years.
True, it is a shame - though with the news concerning DC:VR we might get new tracks when that game launches: so that is something.

Back