Share Vehicle/Track/Condition Combination

• Thread starter Centura
  • 3 comments

Centura

Premium
Sweden
Sweden
I thought this could be something fun and interesting to do, especially for those who do not have PS Plus. I often do not know what car/track/condition I want to play, so it would be great to try out fun/beautiful/interesting scenarios others find/create.

I'll get the ball rolling with this:

Vehicle: Lotus Evora S Sports Racer
Paint Job: Factory
Track: Cayoosh Point - Reverse (P2P)
Time of Day: 18:00
Weather: Cloudy
Time Lapse: x45

Obviously, if you want to share one, you don't have to be as specific as I chose to be. You could just share a car and track combination or a track, time and weather combination. Whatever you want!

I do realise that the game is dynamic and unique on each game creation, but I feel like you will still experience what I tried to create. If not, try it two or even three times and I'm definitely sure you will experience it then!

Last edited:
I 'like' that track with the way the sun keeps you cautious, and at that time of the day...well, it's maximum pain all the way down that straight.

A good idea for sharing those finds that make you grin all of the way through.

My old favourite would be:
BAC Mono
Norway Hurrangane Reverse
18:00
Clear
x60

After tonight, I'll be able to start testing the new tracks a bit more :)

I 'like' that track with the way the sun keeps you cautious, and at that time of the day...well, it's maximum pain all the way down that straight.

A good idea for sharing those finds that make you grin all of the way through.

My old favourite would be:
BAC Mono
Norway Hurrangane Reverse
18:00
Clear
x60

After tonight, I'll be able to start testing the new tracks a bit more :)

Yeah, unfortunately that was a side effect when trying to get the light transition the way I was looking for at the right place on the track. I looked at other combinations of time/speed to reduce the amount of sun glare, as I did like having some, but then I didn't get the light transition I wanted and/or at the wrong place on the track.

Anyway,

Track: Sentraltind (Track)
Laps: 2
Time of Day: 16:00
Weather: Cloudy AND Overcast
Time Lapse: x15

Do two of the above, one cloudy and one overcast. You won't be disappointed!
DRIVECLUB - The Real Cloud Simulator

Last edited:
I discovered this one by mistake, but the track looks gorgeoud at this time and you can also see the rising sun in places

Vehicle: Bac Mono, BMW M5 2013, Caterham SP/300 or Mclaren P1
Paint Job: Any
Track: Tapaaca (P2P)
Time of Day: 7:00
Weather: Stormy
Time Lapse: x1

DRIVECLUB™_20141123024007.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20141123024423.jpg

Back