Share with a friend!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mamann
  • 5 comments
  • 995 views
Messages
445
Messages
mamann10
when you share a car with a friend and it loads it up where in the day lights does it go??? Not only did I share one with a friend two went up on load...Now I would like to know where they went? thanks
 
Cars set to online mode (shared with friends) should still show up in your garage as always but with no option to change into it or adjust the settings. In order to use the car you will have to set "share with friends" to off. If you go to your profile you'll see 6 slots for drivers and 6 for cars at the bottom. Any car / driver who is in online mode should appear here. There is also a seperate category in your garage for cars set to online (at the bottom, below premium and standard).
 
Cars set to online mode (shared with friends) should still show up in your garage as always but with no option to change into it or adjust the settings. In order to use the car you will have to set "share with friends" to off. If you go to your profile you'll see 6 slots for drivers and 6 for cars at the bottom. Any car / driver who is in online mode should appear here. There is also a seperate category in your garage for cars set to online (at the bottom, below premium and standard).

Thank-you! I have found everything except the category in my garage. I am sure I am looking right at it and can't see if for looking:idea:. Again thank-you for your help!:sly:
 
mamann
Thank-you! I have found everything except the category in my garage. I am sure I am looking right at it and can't see if for looking:idea:. Again thank-you for your help!:sly:

It's a "tab" on the left edge, text is up and down.
 
thank-you...

Be sure to return the favor as well. The Online Car Dealership helps, but sometimes it's difficult to wait for the car you want to win the race you're on or have coming up. Share some cars, and help your friends out if they need to borrow one. I share mine with themes (i.e. 6 DLC cars, or vettes, or like now, Initial D cars)

Features like this help establish a GT5 community, and I hope it's carried over in 6.
 
Back