Share With Me Your Best/Most Refined/Most Fun Track - Read The Rules!

• Thread starter TurismoBad
  • 15 comments
Italy
Italy
The rules are simple - this is the place to show your absolutely BEST track. The one you worked on for a while, changing it till it's perfect.

Also please post just ONE track - remember this is about quality.

In before - "we got sorting by quality already" - yes but it's a constant caused by the snow ball effect and I don't believe other great tracks aren't being made.

So this is the attempt to bring forth those great tracks.

Show me your gems !

Although I created quite a few tracks which I personally think they are great designsr, some of them which I worked till perfection,
one of the best tracks of all times for me is Red Rock Valley Speedway from GT2 and I always wanted to recreate that track.

Since we cannot do a figure 8 crossing with this Track Designer I had to modify it a bit

Here is the original layout of the track:
Red_Rock_Valley_Speedway_original.jpg

And here is also my fist proposition of the modified track:
Red_Rock_Valley_Speedway_mod1.jpg

On the end I got my Ultra Speedway and later a bigger version Ultra Speedway GP: wider, faster, bolder (GP stands for Grand Prix and with its length of 3.6 mi or 5.8 km this one is close to Silverstone, Suzuka or Daytona Road)

Ultra Speedway GP.png

Here is the link to it: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/ultra-speedway-gp.2206/

Taking on Ultra Speedway GP in Tomahawk SRT

Last edited:
MGP Raceway
HW2SP1n2B6l4M4oQKa_0.png

A lot of trial-and-error, you could say, to make sure it flows smoothly. It`s based on Sierra circuit but the elevation is mild. I lap an LMP in the low 1:30's and it's a blast to drive. It's a high-speed track with crucial braking points and all the corners follow up nicely. I put many hours into this track and it's the one I put the most effort and testing on thus far. The track was inspired by the ALMS so it has a believable layout and respectable width, 11 metres I believe it was. In terms of feel, I'd say it feels alot like a mix between Sebring and Monaco, and the rails are close so it feels like a street circuit and it gives you a good sense of speed. Corners are a variety of S-curves, hairpins, and high speed sweeps and kinks. Watch out for that first corner though, she's a Duesey.

MGP Raceway
HW2SP1n2B6l4M4oQKa_0.png

A lot of trial-and-error, you could say, to make sure it flows smoothly. It`s based on Sierra circuit but the elevation is mild. I lap an LMP in the low 1:30's and it's a blast to drive. It's a high-speed track with crucial braking points and all the corners follow up nicely. I put many hours into this track and it's the one I put the most effort and testing on thus far. The track was inspired by the ALMS so it has a believable layout and respectable width, 11 metres I believe it was. In terms of feel, I'd say it feels alot like a mix between Sebring and Monaco, and the rails are close so it feels like a street circuit and it gives you a good sense of speed. Corners are a variety of S-curves, hairpins, and high speed sweeps and kinks. Watch out for that first corner though, she's a Duesey.

I'm the only one getting "Page Not Found" ? Could you check the url ?

Although I created quite a few tracks which I personally think they are great designsr, some of them which I worked till perfection,
one of the best tracks of all times for me is Red Rock Valley Speedway from GT2 and I always wanted to recreate that track.

Since we cannot do a figure 8 crossing with this Track Designer I had to modify it a bit

Here is the original layout of the track:
View attachment 463063

And here is also my fist proposition of the modified track:
View attachment 463064

On the end I got my Ultra Speedway and later a bigger version Ultra Speedway GP: wider, faster, bolder (GP stands for Grand Prix and with its length of 3.6 mi or 5.8 km this one is close to Silverstone, Suzuka or Daytona Road)

View attachment 463066

Here is the link to it: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/ultra-speedway-gp.2206/

i like your idea for the Red Rock Valley Speedway 👍 , from the drawing look nice, i will take a lap at a later time... :cheers:

i like your idea for the Red Rock Valley Speedway 👍 , from the drawing look nice, i will take a lap at a later time... :cheers:
Thanks. I personally like the simplicity of the circuit with still plenty to offer. And all of it with high speed (Maybe we cannot capture RRWS exact layout but we can capture the same feeling while driving it - I hope I did it)
Interestingly enough I've just watched your video of Phoenix V8 Raceway. I have to try this one!
(Later as well)

Thanks. I personally like the simplicity of the circuit with still plenty to offer. And all of it with high speed (Maybe we cannot capture RRWS exact layout but we can capture the same feeling while driving it - I hope I did it)
Interestingly enough I've just watched your video of Phoenix V8 Raceway. I have to try this one!
(Later as well)

I maκε a few laps in the Ultra Speedway and I saw that you have done a great job .... :cheers:
well done...👍
...in my opinion, but this is totally personal opinion, where mean nothing, it was to you design this track in Death Valley scenery, near maximum banked cornering angle, and the maximum width of the road, it might maybe gives even more feeling for the Red Rock Valley Speedway, maybe? :D

Hi everyone!

Please check out and enjoy my not-flat Eifel-based track:

Widderhorn Renngarten (Ramhorn Racegarden)

9.98 km / 6.22 mile track that requires a fast + well-balanced car. A 600-650PP ranged car should do around a 3 minute lap. (For best aesthetic results, run the track at sunset, 19:00!)

widderhornrenngarten_v1_3-jpg.470717

Some melodramatic description:

"Widderhorn Renngarten" is situated in Germany 50 km North of Nürburg, on the Northern edge of the Rhineland-Palatinate state border. It is a track characterized by high-speed valley straights and hairpins, dangerous mountain curves with blind crested-apexes at the summit (where a miscalculation of speed and angle will cost you your "body rigidity"), and a very fast blind downhill banked kink that exits down into the most distinctive part of the course...

...the "Ramhorn": a long, high-speed decreasing-radius sweeping corner which spirals into a complex hairpin corner. Entering clockwise at high speed, your car will teeter on the brink of traction as it quickly falls towards the bottom of the undulating yellow flower-lined valley, where only well-sorted cars will be able to maintain grip, braking heavily into a sudden 45-degree change in direction.

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy the track. Photos and video coming soon. PLEASE RATE ON TRACK DATABASE!!!

Thanks,
Alt-Oid

bighornfight-jpg.470723

(Image is a crop of angry bighorn sheep fighting over a girl shot by ImprovePhotography)

Last edited:
Circuit of Vermont

A difficult circuit designed for Stock Car Racing on a Road Course. I'll openly admit the track isn't very fun in a Street Car, but is a blast in about any race car you can think of.

Circuit of Vermont - Full Course.png

With a tricky set of esses, a sweeping left-hander coming onto the longest straight-away, and a chicane going downhill much like the Laguna Seca Corkscrew (Warning: Your first time through the chicane might make you giggle like a maniac due to how crazy it is).

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/trobes29/course/1087098/

I maκε a few laps in the Ultra Speedway and I saw that you have done a great job .... :cheers:
well done...👍
...in my opinion, but this is totally personal opinion, where mean nothing, it was to you design this track in Death Valley scenery, near maximum banked cornering angle, and the maximum width of the road, it might maybe gives even more feeling for the Red Rock Valley Speedway, maybe? :D
I've found your idea excellent, and I created this track in rather fitting environment-Death Valley:
Red Rock Valley Speedway Twin
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/red-rock-valley-speedway-twin.2906/
Maximum width but not the bank angle as well. That one maybe in the next version

Last edited:
"Black Bull Endurance Track":

2808.jpg

The "Black Bull Endurance Track" is a challenging long distance GT track for average drivers. Wide, banked, curbed and decorated, perfectly placed in the scenery.

Download: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/black-bull-endurance-track.2808/

There is a short version of this track too.

Note:
All my tracks are perfectly driveable without any stupid things. They are made for experienced drivers to enjoy racing in different skills, not for flying and bumping around like a pinball on steroids.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Back