Share your favourite soundtracks from GT1-GT6 (Read first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jontikis
  • 26 comments
  • 1,400 views
Messages
990
Greece
Aegina
Messages
Willful-Underdog
One of the many reasons we love Gran Turismo is the huge group of its songs and music. There were soundtracks in GT that were magic and beautiful. Most of us remember the previous GT titles because of some soundtracks (e.g. some people remember GT4 from the "Reason is Treason"). So, I made this thread to give you the opportunity to share the soundtracks that "touched you" and are still remaining in your heart.
P.S. for the mods: I know that there's another soundtrack thread made by @Shirrako. So, if you decide to lock this thread, I will understand it.
These are some of the best for me... Enjoy! 👍





 
Last edited:
I belive there was a song by Kasheen on Gt2. That is my favorite Gt-track.
 
'Just One Second' was an amazing song from GT5, and at the moment my favourite song in the game is the big orchestral 'We Are One' used for the ending movie for GT6.

I liked the music in GT5 so much I made a CD soundtrack that I still play in my car. I did the same for GT6, but the selection of songs in general in GT6 is not quite as good in my opinion.
 
Agree on the Windroad. It feels like the right music for Arcade mode menu.
 
My first favourite song in a GT game (GT3):


GT5 ending song:


Another Daiki Kasho song, quietly introduced in GT6.
 
Cannot believe no one mentioned this one yet:

 
From GT6:


From GT5:


From GT2:
 
I like "Light Velocity Ver. II" (from GT4, although I've never played GT4 yet), Power and Speed (It's also from GT4, but it's GT6's arcade mode music), along with the songs "Looking For You" and "50UL 0N D!5PLAY" (correct me if the spelling is wrong). My favorite main menu songs in GT6 are "Easy Drive" and "Mirage".
 
First thing I do whenever I play a game is turn the music off :cool: But there were two songs on gt4 that I'd use for the replays and I don't know the name of either of them, can someone help out? No one has posted them yet

The first one I believe was in the charts when it was released (possibly in the '80s?), it's kind of a slow funky disco thing and features a pitch adjusted low voice going 'ooh yeaah' and a whispering type voice occasionally that goes 'chickachickah'. It's amazing

Second one is a generic guitar solo song which sounds like it was commissioned as a generic guitar solo song for the game, recorded by a studio band with no vocals on it.

Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about :lol:
 
[quote="Malcolm Tucker, post: 9759278, member: 150579"
The first one I believe was in the charts when it was released (possibly in the '80s?), it's kind of a slow funky disco thing and features a pitch adjusted low voice going 'ooh yeaah' and a whispering type voice occasionally that goes 'chickachickah'. It's amazing

Second one is a generic guitar solo song which sounds like it was commissioned as a generic guitar solo song for the game, recorded by a studio band with no vocals on it.

Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about :lol:[/quote]

Well, I may have a clue on what songs you're referring to. Do either of these sound familiar?


 
Cannot believe no one mentioned this one yet:



I didn't just because I prefer the GT3 version. But that one is good too.
 
Every single song Isamu Ohira made for GT2, 3 and 4 is great (GT1's cheesy adaptive menu theme is pretty catchy too). I was pretty sad when I saw he wasn't mentioned anywhere in the credits for GT5, as none of his music was in the game, and I'm glad there's a few remixes of his songs in GT6, but not enough!
 
Back