Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
Thanks man, i can't take any credit though tune was made by @GTPMcBride, my teammate. Just did some personal tweaks

What kind of tweaks did you do? I tried that setup and it understeered to much for me.

------

I'm currently at 2nd in US on brands hatch with a 49.482, .010 behind 1st place with a crappy 3rd and 6th turn. Using the tune I posted earlier with a 4.000 final. Probably should lengthen 3rd a bit to save a shift from turns 3 to 4.

What kind of tweaks did you do? I tried that setup and it understeered to much for me.

------

I'm currently at 2nd in US on brands hatch with a 49.482, .010 behind 1st place with a crappy 3rd and 6th turn. Using the tune I posted earlier with a 4.000 final. Probably should lengthen 3rd a bit to save a shift from turns 3 to 4.

Well only did some changes to the LSD but that was for Dragonside.
The fastest EU time for Brands is a 49.250 done by me.

I've found that longer gear works best for this car.

Great time at BH TRL_Evolution 👍 I thought a .3 would be maxed out haha :P

Quick question guys? I recently had it explained how to change view when viewing a replay in GTS by going in replay then back out and go back in again and press square... but how do you show laptime data and splits in replay mode as I just see the car on track with no data? is there some mad combination of buttons to enable data display? Thanks in advance 👍

Edit: Got a .486 but don't know how to show laptime data?? here's my best lap so far..

You got me by .004 ItsAllAboutWins :irked:👍

Last edited:
Great time at BH TRL_Evolution 👍 I thought a .3 would be maxed out haha :P

Quick question guys? I recently had it explained how to change view when viewing a replay in GTS by going in replay then back out and go back in again and press square... but how do you show laptime data and splits in replay mode as I just see the car on track with no data? is there some mad combination of buttons to enable data display? Thanks in advance 👍

Edit: Got a .486 but don't know how to show laptime data?? here's my best lap so far..

You got me by .004 ItsAllAboutWins :irked:👍

Oh man. WRS all over again :lol: on my lap Ron, I just used the share button and saved the video, then trimmed the captured video.

Last edited:
Oh man. WRS all over again :lol: on my lap Ron, I just used the share button and saved the video, then trimmed the captured video.

Yeah cheers mate 👍 seems I have to start recording as I start the session and not after I get the lap I want :P

off to try and find .005 :lol:👍

Yeah cheers mate 👍 seems I have to start recording as I start the session and not after I get the lap I want :P

off to try and find .005 :lol:👍

After the lap you want, press the share button, then click the option that says something about a video clip. It'll bring up another menu and just back out of it. Then go to the dash board, then capture gallery, then find your video and press the options button on the controller, then select trim and trim your video around the lap. Then hit okay and it should render a new video. Then highlight that lap that just rendered and press the share button on your controller and you upload to YouTube.

I can Pm you a step by step if you want sometime this weekend with pictures. It's kind of hard to follow via text

Last edited:
Yeah it's ok thanks, I have that part and created a twitter account simply for uploading to as my youtube account kept saying go away when i clicked share.. it was just the lap data I was missing when I started a replay 👍 I will just click record every session now and trim what I need ;)

Thanks for your help mate :cheers:

I've just tried Nurburgring on my n300 Evo X & i was adjusting the suspension for this track & came to this setup & you will not believe how steady & smooth the car feels, i know it looks a little too much but do not forget that these values are a lot smaller compared to GT6 for example & this is a stock car with a lot of roll! Can please someone try it out & tell me? I'm driving with a t150

Attachments

• 20170422_105248.jpg
    20170422_105248.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 819
  • 20170422_105303.jpg
    20170422_105303.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 756
Brake Balance 5
RH 63-109
SR 18.53-1982
Sta 5-5
Comp 3-7
Rebound 4-2
Camber 1.6 1.4
Toe -0.05 0.05
FW 250 RW 460
LSD 5/40/5 5/30/5

Gearing, all the way right with Final Gear 5.000, then Max Speed 124, then take Final Gear to 4.121 then set the rest as follows
1st 3.209/42
2nd 1.954/69
3rd 1.565/86
4th 1.300/104
5th 1.106/122
6th 0.938/148

On the springs, is that supposed to be 19.82 on the rear? Trying to convert it to lbf/in and all I can find is kgf/mm

After the lap you want, press the share button, then click the option that says something about a video clip. It'll bring up another menu and just back out of it. Then go to the dash board, then capture gallery, then find your video and press the options button on the controller, then select trim and trim your video around the lap. Then hit okay and it should render a new video. Then highlight that lap that just rendered and press the share button on your controller and you upload to YouTube.

I can Pm you a step by step if you want sometime this weekend with pictures. It's kind of hard to follow via text
May i kindly ask for receiving this step-by-step guide, too?
Thx in advance.

I typed in th metric to us conversion in google and found everything. Just type it in exactly as it shows on the game screen. So like kgf/mm to flb/in into google and then there will be boxes to put the metric into and you will instantly see the inches. It's a. It if a pia but it works and there are some really good EU tuners out there.

Back